Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Good cause

Well tossed in my donation, wish it could be more but gotta save some for double bonus points. Hope it was enough to get us to the next level and that everyone gets what they want. Happy and safe holidays to all.

Whew! Looks like things are coming to an end, but there is still time to make a last-minute donation should you wish to. Thanks to several generous donors in the past 24 hours, we've now crossed the $2500 stretch goal! As with all of the incentives, I'll be working on them in my free time outside of work hours, so please be a bit patient. I do hope to get everything taken care of in the next week, though, and will get things started as soon as time permits on Monday.

This has been a really interesting fundraiser for me, and I'm grateful to the entire DDO community for being so supportive. It means a lot!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Just a heads up that if you've donated, you've won (at least) one of the group incentives! I've now emailed you (or PM'd if you told me you preferred that) with whatever information is necessary to get it to you.

Final tally in donations either sent to me or sent to the team by someone who then PM'd me to let me know they wanted it added to the DDO pool: $2650.14

Too cool! I will be working this week during my off-hours to get incentives delivered. The stretch goal tier or moustache-related avatars will be made when time permits; that'll take a bit longer.

I will also be following up individually with people who qualified for individual incentives and have not yet received them to get that done. If that's you, feel free to get in touch with me if you can't wait.

Thanks again!
    Join us on Twitch!

beter yet, people can shave off the cheese filled face hair. it felt SOO good to shave it off

UPDATE: I spent some time over lunch today getting out all of the Snowy Owlbears to group incentive winners, and to fulfill a couple of individual incentive winners as well. There are still about ten folks who need various incentives fulfilled. If you don't have your Winter Wolf Pup or Snowy Owlbear Creature Companion, it's because I don't know who to send it to in-game. I emailed you in early December to tell me who to send it to - please respond to that email and let me know. Or, feel free to PM me.

If you have individual incentives coming to you, and we haven't already talked about it, please get in touch with me as well. I'd like to get you your titles/avatars/whatever. Ultimately, though, those benefits will be there for you when you want them, so if you are still thinking of a title/avatar, or waiting for the inspiration to strike, that's cool too. Thanks!
    Join us on Twitch!

FYI: The DDO Movember-ed Avatar set has been uploaded. You can find it as an avatar category in your "Edit Profile" > "Edit Avatar" settings. Enjoy!
    Join us on Twitch!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234