Community Member

Default Looking for European guild

I am a member of a guild, but I am finding that thereis no-one to run with since all the other members are American and I am English. I am looking for a guild with a high European membership that regularly does runs together. I currently have 3 x level 23 and a level 19 character (Wizard, Warforged Fighter, Sorceror and level 19 halfling Monk), though I am looking to TR my wizard and probably chjange my WF by adding Wizard levels to make him more self-sufficient.

I have a premium account with access to tanglewood, Delera, VoN, Menechtarun, Gianthold, Threnal, Vale, Motu, Cannith, Red fens, (that I can remember off the top of my head).

If you are interested, please contact Pintseyes (my level 19 Monk), since taht is who I am most likely to be playing.

Community Member

Default Donisias

Quote Originally Posted by Gavman View Post
    I am a member of a guild, but I am finding that thereis no-one to run with since all the other members are American and I am English. I am looking for a guild with a high European membership that regularly does runs together. I currently have 3 x level 23 and a level 19 character (Wizard, Warforged Fighter, Sorceror and level 19 halfling Monk), though I am looking to TR my wizard and probably chjange my WF by adding Wizard levels to make him more self-sufficient.

I have a premium account with access to tanglewood, Delera, VoN, Menechtarun, Gianthold, Threnal, Vale, Motu, Cannith, Red fens, (that I can remember off the top of my head).

If you are interested, please contact Pintseyes (my level 19 Monk), since taht is who I am most likely to be playing.
    Hi I have the same problem, I got 4 other Euro players to my Guild we are trying to build an end games guild.
    look for me (Donisias,Vins,Undtan,LiNeeer,Ager,mawergwyneb)

Community Member

Check out: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...f-Awesomesauce!

We got a bunch of people from the EU timezone, including me.