Default When will U20 be on live?

I'm wondering what's the ETA for U20. I don't want a precise date, but it would be helpful to know if it's going to come in 1-2 Weeks or 1-2 Months. This would help me to schedule TRs a lot.

Thank you; any rough estimate is appreciated.

inb4: "Soon" and variants.
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

yes, please,

turbine take your time. no rush we just want to know.. stop and make sure stuff works PLEASE for the love of all thats holybane

take a month. please jsut let us know

I have a feeling we'll see U20 before December and I wouldn't be surprised if it came out in mid November. I also don't want to see a rush job, but there is so much money to be made on new heart sales that I'm sure they are just itching to get this out there, even if many aspects are still broken.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

Don't rush.

But work hard on actual content, not this hamster wheel stuff, as you go. Reincarnation should not be the game.

they have a high chance of puttng the old hearts on sale before the update, then break them while changing them to the new ones, that's classic tirdbine

2016 DDO Players Council Stoner81's Avatar

I would say that they will release it before Thanksgiving since once that is over Christmas is practically here so it will be a busy time for them wrapping up things for the Christmas period/holidays.

Stoner.