Community Member

Default cant play my toon

having a hard time finding a way to play my lvl 21 toon on the Cannith server, log in issues and connot connect to the the server . i have asked the tec support but they keep giving me the same answer - update my drivers, well they are up to date and i can play on different servers (sometimes). Any help to rectify this problem would be very appreciated

Community Member

Default I think its same problem

Quote Originally Posted by silverenth View Post
    having a hard time finding a way to play my lvl 21 toon on the Cannith server, log in issues and connot connect to the the server . i have asked the tec support but they keep giving me the same answer - update my drivers, well they are up to date and i can play on different servers (sometimes). Any help to rectify this problem would be very appreciated
    Well, I cannot as well play my toon. Actually cant play almost any of my toons, the blue bar doesnt load.
    I can login only in one of them (Hpool). And lots of other people having this issue (as far as I know, people in game msgd me when I created a lfm about this issue).

In game tech support told me to contact website tech support.
    Website tech support doesnt answer my ticket (Ive put a ticket there about 10h ago and still counting)

any hope?

Same problem. Can login just fine but i always got stuck on loading screen when i try to enter quest/switch instance and after a while i got the connection error pop up.
    Cannith: Hazrael--Nyal--Thalax

Try playing characters and maybe you will have better luck!
    Outatime Exodus
    This character is dedicated to a once great game destroyed by a greedy corperation.. Goodbye Star Wars Galaxays!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWu8NOa69vM