Default Colossal and Gargantuan Augment Bag missing in this weeks Sale

Gargantuan Augment Bag
    Store 150 stacks of augments in one inventory slot More

Colossal Augment Bag
    Store 300 stacks of augments in one inventory slot More

Shouldn't these also be 25% off for the week of 1 Nov to 7 Nov?

Was about to post about this exact thing.

The sale page lists only the smaller 4 sizes being on sale, so it may be intentional. However if it is intentional, its also irritating.

I would add my request that this be either fixed or changed, to include the two larger sizes. They are the only bags excluded, there seems to be no reason to discriminate against them. Thanks.

Community Member

/Signed

Brand / Commerce Team QuartermasterX's Avatar

Since they were released not too long ago, they are not on sale this time. However, next time we run a storage sale, they will definitely be discounted. Expect a sale during the holidays.

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterX View Post
    Since they were released not too long ago, they are not on sale this time. However, next time we run a storage sale, they will definitely be discounted. Expect a sale during the holidays.
    Quivers and Hireling Folders are storage, and not recently released. Any word on them?

Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterX View Post
    classic turbine answer

This may be slightly off topic but perhaps it's the place to post it. I'm wondering if any thought might be given to bag "upgrades" instead of simply releasing newer bags that are larger and strictly better. I hesitate to buy any bag because I know that eventually a newer bigger bag will be released, completely invalidating my previous purchase if I buy the new one. Part of the issue is the btc status, but I think the larger issue is that there is no "trade in" value in your old bag. You buy a new one at a new higher full price and the old one gets put in storage and can't even be transferred.

I know that the tech might be a bit difficult, but I'd be more interested in a huge bag, if I know I can pay a smaller cost to upgrade it to colossal later instead of paying the full colossal cost. This makes my older smaller bags useful when I buy the newer ones and encourages sales of the smaller bags as well as upgrades later. Just some thoughts. I know a similar method is in place for xp tomes. You can buy either the high tier tome or the smaller tier tome + upgrade and the cost works out to be the same. I'd like to see this sort of tiered purchase applied to bags as well. It would get me more interested in buying bags that I know will be trumped later if I can use them to upgrade at a discount.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

Quote Originally Posted by redspecter23 View Post
    This may be slightly off topic but perhaps it's the place to post it. I'm wondering if any thought might be given to bag "upgrades" instead of simply releasing newer bags that are larger and strictly better. I hesitate to buy any bag because I know that eventually a newer bigger bag will be released, completely invalidating my previous purchase if I buy the new one. Part of the issue is the btc status, but I think the larger issue is that there is no "trade in" value in your old bag. You buy a new one at a new higher full price and the old one gets put in storage and can't even be transferred.

I know that the tech might be a bit difficult, but I'd be more interested in a huge bag, if I know I can pay a smaller cost to upgrade it to colossal later instead of paying the full colossal cost. This makes my older smaller bags useful when I buy the newer ones and encourages sales of the smaller bags as well as upgrades later. Just some thoughts. I know a similar method is in place for xp tomes. You can buy either the high tier tome or the smaller tier tome + upgrade and the cost works out to be the same. I'd like to see this sort of tiered purchase applied to bags as well. It would get me more interested in buying bags that I know will be trumped later if I can use them to upgrade at a discount.
    +1 signed. Been irratated about being stuck with a smaller bag (and BtC) and not being able to just upgrade it....

so yes - agree - or make them BtA instead.