Thread: Vcredi.exe

Community Member

Default Vcredi.exe

Why am I getting the message from windows asking me if I want to install vcredi.exe?? This happens everytime I log onto DDO. This just started today, and I even told windows to allow it to run, and it still happens every time...?????

That's a weird thing that happens sometimes. DDO forgets VC++ 2010 SP1 is installed. You can make that go away by downloading this package from Microsoft and installing it.
    The newest computer can merely compound, at speed, the oldest problem in the relations between human beings, and in the end the communicator will be confronted with the old problem, of what to say and how to say it. - Edward R. Murrow (1964)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by sebastianosmith View Post
    That's a weird thing that happens sometimes. DDO forgets VC++ 2010 SP1 is installed. You can make that go away by downloading this package from Microsoft and installing it.
    Thanx a lot man, I tried it and it worked! Just remembered that windoze installed some updates on my comp when I shut down last nite, that probably had something to do with it, thanx again.

Community Member

Thank you! That started about two weeks ago with me and since DDO still ran fine I was ignoring it in case it downloaded something that was a problem But it was annoying.