Default Noob +20 Lesser Heart of Wood question

I am a level 20 first life pure Pally. Say I use the +20 lesser heart to re-level as a pure fighter. I then tr into a pally. Does using the lesser heart give me a fighter past life? If I use the +20 and re-level as another pally and tr, do I have 2 pally past lives?

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

After your 2nd tr as you have laid out you would have 1 fighter and 1 paladin past life.

Beware the Sleepeater

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by lugoman View Post
    I am a level 20 first life pure Pally. Say I use the +20 lesser heart to re-level as a pure fighter. I then tr into a pally. Does using the lesser heart give me a fighter past life? If I use the +20 and re-level as another pally and tr, do I have 2 pally past lives?
    No a lesser heart of wood moves your character back to level 1 and gives you enough exp to get it back to level 20. The +20 allows you to make 20 different changes to your class, in this case you could choose a different class at each level than what you originally had (paladin). You would only do this if you want to rebuild a character and keep it on its current life. To TR, at get the class bonus, requires a True druidic heart of wood which reset your character to level 1 and your exp to 0. On this new life you get the passive past life feat for whatever class you where (paladin). You then must level back up to 20.

Cheers!

Community Member

To clarify, what the +20 refers to is how many class changes you are allowed to make as you level up your char during the lesser reincarnation process. If you are not level 20 yet when you use it, you only get as much experience to spend as you had already earned. The two uses for it would be: to remake a char that you are not satisfied with, or to change your character so you get a different past life that you'd find harder to grind out. You would still have to TR with a True Druidic heart of wood to get that past life.

The class changes are still subject to the only-three-classes-at-a-time limitation.