Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Update 20 Reincarnation Event - Now with more Prizes!

Join us this Friday, November 1st from 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) and try out the new Reincarnation system. You could win prizes!

To participate in the Reincarnation event, follow the instructions below:

- Log into the Lamannia server on Friday, November 1st between the hours of 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT).
    o Don’t have Lamannia? Click here to learn how to get started!
    - Try out the reincarnation system during the event with lots of different characters! Any type of Reincarnation will do - also watch for instructions from our Event Coordinators throughout the evening, who may ask you to try specific types of Reincarnation at specific times.
    o The Test Dojo will be available to provide XP and other resources to expedite your ability to Reincarnate!

You can provide us with feedback through these Forums. We're looking for feedback specifically on the reincarnation process but any and all feedback is always welcome.

Remember: CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR THE LAMANNIA EVENT WILL BE LIMITED TO HARASSMENT REPORTS ONLY.

By joining us for the Reincarnation event, you get a shot at winning these great prizes!

2 First Place Winners will get: A lifetime VIP Subscription to Dungeons & Dragons Online®. (All the benefits of VIP, including 500 free points per month, without the need to pay a subscription fee!)

5 Second Place Winners will get: An Epic Otto's Box!

5 Third Place Winners will get: An Epic Heart of Wood!

Be sure to stay in the game and reincarnate as many characters as possible between 8pm to 10pm to have the best chance to win!* (Don't worry if you are briefly disconnected - it will still count if you log back in right away!)

See you all on Lamannia!

- The DDO Team

*Specific Rules of Entry for Event Prize Draw
    These terms and conditions constitute the agreement between each Entrant (as defined below) and Turbine Inc of 117 Kendrick Street, Needham, Massachusetts, 02494, ( “Turbine”) in relation to the DDO Reincarnation Event Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”).
    Entry details
    This Prize Draw is open to registered players who are age 18 or older with an active Turbine game account who participate in the Reincarnation event (the “Reincarnation Event”) of Dungeons and Dragons Online™ (the “Game”) occurring on November 1st, 2013 between the hours of 8:00 PM and 10:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) (the “Event Period”), as such Reincarnation Event is described at https://www.ddo.com/forums/forumdisp...amannia-Server (each an “Entrant”).
    To enter the Prize Draw (“Entry”), you must log into the game world Beta Client during the Event Period. To download the DDO Beta Client , see: http://content.turbine.com/sites/cli...ta/ddohigh.exe
    1. By clicking “Play” to enter the game you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you may not participate in the Prize Draw.
    2. This Prize Draw is limited to one entry per person. No Entrant may win more than one Prize (as defined below).
    3. Participation in the Reincarnation Event is voluntary and requires that you have an active account in the Game, a personal computer with certain minimum specifications and Internet access (at your cost). Access to the Game may be restricted from time to time due to technical requirements, network conditions, testing needs, development specifications, server capacity, or any other reason at Turbine’s sole discretion. In order to participate in this Reincarnation Event, you must agree to the Game’s standard Terms of Service (http://www.turbine.com/en/content/ddo-tos) and End User License Agreement ( http://www.turbine.com/en/content/du...nse-agreement). Turbine reserves the right to limit access to, change or terminate the Reincarnation Event with or without notice.

How to Win
    4. The winners of the Prize Draw will be selected at random by Turbine (each such person a “Winner”). The random draws to determine the Winners will take place on the day of November 5th.
    Prize
    5. The Winners will receive the following: (i) first two (2) names drawn – first prize – a lifetime VIP subscription to the Game, including five hundred (500) free Turbine Points per month; (ii) next five (5) names drawn – second prize – An Epic Otto’s Box for one of their characters; The Epic Otto’s Box is bound to account, and will be delivered after the release of Update 20 (iii) next five names (5) drawn – third prize – An Epic Heart of Wood for one of their characters; Heart of Wood is bound to account, and will be delivered after the release of Update 20. Please note that the use of in-game items will be subject to the usual terms and conditions within the Game.
    6. Turbine will notify the Winners within three (3) business days after the Draw to make all necessary arrangements relating to delivery of the Prizes. If any Winner fails to respond to notification within ten (10) days, the Winner forfeits their right to the relevant Prize. Where the Winner forfeits their right to the Prize, or is otherwise disqualified from the Prize Draw at any time, Turbine may at its sole discretion select at random an alternative winner from the pool of Entrants, and such alternative winner will be considered a “Winner” for the purposes of these terms and conditions.
    7. The Prize is as stated and non-transferable. No cash alternatives are available.
    General
    8. Turbine reserves the right to disqualify from the Prize Draw, at its discretion, anyone who breaches these terms of conditions or otherwise cheats, attempts to cheat or behaves in an inappropriate or offensive manner.
    9. To the fullest extent of the law Turbine accepts no responsibility for injuries, losses, costs or damages which result in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, as a result of promotional participation or the acceptance, misuse or use of the Prize. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit Turbine’s liability in respect of death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence, or arising out of fraud. Turbine cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and shall not be liable for any for any act or default by a third party.
    10. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the Prize Draw or these terms and conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Turbine’s decision shall be final.
    11. Turbine may, at its sole discretion, publish each Winner’s name and country of residence on Turbine’s websites and the websites of its associated companies, licensees and assigns.
    12. Turbine is owned by Warner Bros. Entertainment Group (“Warner Bros.”). Your information may be shared freely between Turbine and Warner Bros., and Turbine shares Warner Bros.’ privacy practices. You acknowledge that you have read and understand the Warner Bros. Privacy Policy [http://www.warnerbros.com/#/page=privacy-policy]. Turbine and/or Warner Bros. will use your personally identifiable information in accordance with the terms of its Privacy Policy [http://www.turbine.com/news/58].
    13. These terms and conditions, the conduct of the Prize Draw and the interpretation and enforcement of these terms and conditions will be exclusively governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California of the United States of America. Entrants irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California of the United States of America.
    Last edited by KookieKobold; 10-30-2013 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Fixed times!... and Numbers!

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    Join us this Friday, November 1st from 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) and try out the new Reincarnation system. You could win prizes!

To participate in the Reincarnation event, follow the instructions below:

- Log into the Lamannia server on Friday, November 1st between the hours of 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT).

<snip>

Entry details
    This Prize Draw is open to registered players who are age 18 or older with an active Turbine game account who participate in the Reincarnation event (the “Reincarnation Event”) of Dungeons and Dragons Online™ (the “Game”) occurring on November 1st, 2013 between the hours of 8:00 PM and 11:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) (the “Event Period”), as such Reincarnation Event is described at https://www.ddo.com/forums/forumdisp...amannia-Server (each an “Entrant”).
    So which is it? I prefer until 11PM personally because I usually can't even log on till 10PM eastern.

It's 8 to 10 and I have updated the OP to reflect this.

Thanks!

Community Member whereispowderedsilve's Avatar

Can Canadians participate?
    http://dillonpfaff5.wix.com/theob Sign this!!!: http://goo.gl/vS6htg

DDO toll free support phone#: 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Quote Originally Posted by whereispowderedsilve View Post
    Can Canadians participate?
    Yes they can!

Community Member

Prize
    5. The Winners will receive the following: (i) first three (2) names drawn – first prize – a lifetime VIP subscription to the Game, including five hundred (500) free Turbine Points per month; (ii) next five (5) names drawn – second prize – An Epic Otto’s Box for one of their characters; The Epic Otto’s Box is bound to account, and will be delivered after the release of Update 20 (iii) next five names (5) drawn – third prize – An Epic Heart of Wood for one of their characters; Heart of Wood is bound to account, and will be delivered after the release of Update 20. Please note that the use of in-game items will be subject to the usual terms and conditions within the Game..
    So is three (2) or did you mean two (2)?

Quote Originally Posted by Armus View Post
    So is three (2) or did you mean two (2)?

It's two (2).

American only again? ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Selensija View Post
    American only again? ;_;
    From the information i've received, the only requirements to participate are the following:

Be 18 years of age or older
    Have a DDO account

Community Member

can we get the auction house restocked? hard to try toons without gear

From the information i've received, the only requirements to participate are the following:

Be 18 years of age or older
    Have a DDO account
    Europeans insomniacs can also participate then, good luck to them!

Everything will be available in the test dojo?

Won't have to go to Eveningstar for anything?

just updated my Lamannia Server and a Copy of my Main sitting at lvl 25 on my Juggernaut life is still there BONUS!

Does this require the windows client or can you do this with the mac client/will there be a lamannia mac client?

(I blew out my boot camp partition, needed the space. VMware is decently fast, but not THAT fast.)
    "Sorry Elminster, it was really dark, and I'd drank a LOT of coffee..."

Community Member

updated the client and logged in to check it out

My toon was cursed with Burden of Guilt.

Unequipped everything - logged out and back in, still had the Burden of Guilt with no gear at all.

Then re-equipped some equipment and the Burden of Guilt went away.

...and then it came back when clicking on a weapon set.
    Unequipped both weapon and shield...and then reequipped them and the Burden of Guilt went away.

Got the e-mail, started to download the client and it wants to install peer-to-peer software.
    Uh, no.

Where can I just download the complete client and install?
    Oh, that's easy. I didn't farm them. I just cheated. -Meghan
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    lol, I didnt give it a QA pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Helmet View Post
    Got the e-mail, started to download the client and it wants to install peer-to-peer software.
    Uh, no.

Where can I just download the complete client and install?
    That's the only way to do it...pando! Even though the company is gone, if other companies were using the software, you still have to use it to. Chin up, we all had to do it!
    Shorlong - Pale Master, Cevon - Druid Archer, Gorgnak - Barbarian, Addanc - Bear Tank, Juristash - Shadar Kai Assassin, Treiah - Morninglord Tempest Ranger, Baylfyre - CC Bard, Deimanus - Bladeforged Melee Arti, Daerian - Healing Cleric Morninglord, Krazig - Pally Tank, Veriste - Shadar Kai Death Knight, Xanapheia - TWF FVS, Helainia - Shadar Kai Henshin-Theif

Leader of The Dark Creed

Hero

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine e-mail
    This Prize Draw is open to residents of the United States of America, the United Kingdom, and Germany who participate in the Reincarnation event (the “Reincarnation Event”) of Dungeons and Dragons Online™ (the “Game”) occurring on November 1st, 2013 between the hours of 8:00 PM and 10:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) (the “Event Period”), as such Reincarnation Event is described at https://www.ddo.com/forums/forumdisp...amannia-Server (each an “Entrant”).
    Just got this e-mail inviting me to participate. Does that mean Canada isn't included afterall?

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

Was going to post usual snarky remark about USA only prizes, but instead I'll participate this time.

The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar

Ah boo, gonna miss that nhave fun guys, anyone want to volunteer to suggest unpopular but awesome ideas in my place?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast