Community Member

Default Ghallanda has a new newest completionist

After 25 lives Wizenmann is now a completionist! I would like to thank Ghallanda pugs, and all the folks who joined my pugs. I would also like to thank everyone from the Twilight Marauders teamspeak server. A special thanks goes to Hanoverfist and my wife. Without Hanoverfist I probably never would have gone beyond 4 lives. And if my wife hadn't got that second job, I probably never would have found the time to do this grind.
    Last edited by MonadRebelion; 10-30-2013 at 03:37 PM.
    Wizenmann (29th life Completionist Cleric), Diotimae (13th life Tank), Malwida (7th life Rogue Mechanic), Iraenilee (4th life Sorc), Garainth (3rd life Bard), Stirner (3rd life Paladin), and a grip of others. Sole member of Solipsists United on Ghallanda.

Well congrats!

Community Member

Default Congrats!!

Quote Originally Posted by MonadRebelion View Post
    After 25 lives Wizenmann is now a completionist! I would like to thank Ghallanda pugs, and all the folks who joined my pugs. I would also like to thank everyone from the Twilight Marauders teamspeak server. A special thanks goes to Hanoverfist and my wife. Without Hanoverfist I probably never would have gone beyond 4 lives. And if my wife hadn't got that second job, I probably never would have found the time to do this grind.
    Well I am glad you made it!!! Cendark is right behind you on completionist. When I am through with him ill do some more work on Hanover.THE big question tho is Wizenman gonna be a healer? what will your final build be? I Recommend Barbarian personally :P

-Hanoverfist

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SirJuggalo View Post
    Well I am glad you made it!!! Cendark is right behind you on completionist. When I am through with him ill do some more work on Hanover.THE big question tho is Wizenman gonna be a healer? what will your final build be? I Recommend Barbarian personally :P

-Hanoverfist
    While I'm tempted to go 18 cleric 2 paladin, my purist tendencies won't allow it. So, I'll be 20 cleric for what is hopefully my last heroic life. I haven't decided whether healing is a good use of spell points though :P
    Wizenmann (29th life Completionist Cleric), Diotimae (13th life Tank), Malwida (7th life Rogue Mechanic), Iraenilee (4th life Sorc), Garainth (3rd life Bard), Stirner (3rd life Paladin), and a grip of others. Sole member of Solipsists United on Ghallanda.

And if my wife hadn't got that second job, I probably never would have found the time to do this grind.
    Now that's a keeper! lol

Thumbs up

CONGRATS Wize! time to start another one!
    -Maj
    xx
    Last edited by Taentid; 11-04-2013 at 04:59 AM.

Woot! Congratulations!

...wait. Am I talking to me?
    There is no free lunch.

Default It's worth it!

While I'm tempted to go 18 cleric 2 paladin, my purist tendencies won't allow it. So, I'll be 20 cleric for what is hopefully my last heroic life. I haven't decided whether healing is a good use of spell points though :P
    That's me, too: Even when it was really counterproductive, all the way to completionist I stayed pure. It helped me in that I learned why some classes need NEVER be pure (for me, paladin, rogue, bard) and why some almost have to be (wizard, druid (I know), bardcherarti)

It's worth it, and you learn a lot that can be put to good use... um... somewhere... DOOO IIIT!
    Ghallanda - LLEWNDYN 27 Necro Wiz (completionist) + other random uncared for players - Blackmoor Defenders
    Thelanis - Llewndyn (FVS), Brickadoom Jenkins (barb/ ftr)
    Quote Originally Posted by jandhaer View Post
    Nerf Happiness