OK. I get it. Close the event down early. It's laggy for not just those participating, but anyone logged in. So rather than fix the issue you'll just close it early. I don't really have a problem with that. Many people were asking for it and you listened. Personally I woudl have preferred it to be fixed and kept open, but hey that's just me.

So how about while it is open for just a few short days now reducing the mote count to 5,000 motes and maybe have Jack's timer reduced to 15 minutes from 30 minutes. At the very least I think the mote count reduction woudl be helpful.

On Cannith it took 3 1/2 hours to get the last instance up. Now if we had until the 11th to get the signets we wanted then that's not too bad considering failed attempts form lag. However with only 3 days now that means that if you don't have characters with any yet you need to get one on each a day starting immediately. Call it 4 hours between runs that means only 8 attempts a day (if you don't miss any, sleep, or fail from lag) Having just had yet another lag fail it's looking pretty slim to get my stable all +5 tomes.