View Poll Results: What's your favorite quest in Three Barrel Cove?

250. You may not vote on this poll
  • Garl's Tomb

31 12.40%
  • Ghost of a Chance

62 24.80%
  • Guard Duty

9 3.60%
  • Legend of Two-Toed Tobias

42 16.80%
  • Prove Your Worth

108 43.20%
  • The Fire Caves

29 11.60%
  • The Scoundrel's Run

55 22.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Findlay, OH

This is a lesson in perspective. So many of the people who I play with and chat with HATE prove your worth, and yet it's winning the poll for favorite.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityTurtle View Post
    This is a lesson in perspective. So many of the people who I play with and chat with HATE prove your worth, and yet it's winning the poll for favorite.
    Much like Chamber of Coalescence. Everyone either hates it, or loves it.
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Prove your worth, really?
    Whats so special about that quest, get evasion and just run, pretty boring quest.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    The quest-makers are curious: what's your favorite quest(s) of Three Barrel Cove?
    Ghost of a Chance. Love the puzzle!

Community Member ezmeweatherwax's Avatar
    The Lair

This is forced choice. I can honestly say that I don't like this pack and have just come to skip it every TR, unless a guildie or gaming buddy is really keen for some reason. Then, it's usually just Ghost of a Chance, but that's more of an xp/min thing.

Epic out Reaver's Refuge instead ...I'm just sayin'...
    Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
    --Terry Pratchett

fire caves for the quick xps; but i like most of em and go out to 3 barrell every tr for at least 4-5 runs.Gotta do explorers to open map up 1st 3 barrell isnt very big,unless you r runnin circles on a black map
    Mercyful Fate/ King Diamond link{ } /''horror and moral terror are your friends'',Col. Kurtz/King Diamond Coven , lvl 80Ghallanda /49 Sarlona

Kansas City

My favorite quest in Three Barrel Cove? Where is that again exactly? Oh that's that one pirate area. Yea, played it before they changed the landscape back when level cap was 14. Played it again last fall to grab some named base items in the event the epic items are useful and that's about it.

Seriously though - there are better options of stuff to take Epic than TBC - the Titan raid (with Ghola Fan/Mines) or Cult of the Six would be great. It's not to late! Pull out now! Stick with rolling out Forgotten Realms content and leave the sinking ship of Eberron behind! You guys have sunk so many man hours into the re-development of the TBC map in the past. Move on to greener and more profitable pastures!
    ~ Archangels ~
    Grimmlock (Heroic Completionist Life 15); Saulot (Life 3); Leviathian (Life 5); Flogging Molly; Mithriss; TheBoondock Saynts; Bushmils; Humblebeard; Guinnesss.
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011