Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Member

Default Epic Elite CITW - NO chest's

Hi everyone,

This is about my first post on the forum. Guess i'll have plenty of time now to post some thing .

We just run Epic Elite CITW It was a bit nasty - well alot nasty but we got there in the end. Went to loot the chest's and we couldnt open them. I sent in a ticket 3 times to the gms about it before posting a lfm about my delema and how I felt about the the whole thing.

Now I guess I have alot of time to spend on the forums posting about it cause my account got suspended.

Awesome actions - buggged chest - not fix 3 times - then ban account for letting everyone know how awesome the turbine support is with fixing there issues.

Thanks turbine for the great experience
    Last edited by phaser; 10-28-2013 at 08:40 PM. Reason: spelling

Sounds like you got owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnbeimnech View Post
    pwned

Community Member

It sounds very frustrating. Is there an appeal process? Perhaps you can get your suspension eliminated or reduced by appealing.

I would edit your original post and soften up a bit and then go through whatever appeal process exists.
    CC Casting Druid: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...C-Summer-Build
    Shiradi Wiz Plan for 1st Lifers: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...r-First-Lifers
    LE Capable Int Assassin - U29: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...Assassin-Build
    Warlock DC Caster: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ld-Blast-Build

Several characters on Sarlona all starting with "Rand" in the Guild "Guardians of House Cannith". My main four characters are Randowl (20 Warlock EA DPS Build), Randslar (Bard 14 / Fighter 4 / Rogue 2 Swashbuckler), Randek (Druid CC Caster 17/Fvs 3) and Randomall (Rogue 20 assassin).

Don’t you know? Turbine’s customer service is all about EXXXXXXXXXTREME PREJUDICE™ now.
    Last edited by QuantumFX; 10-28-2013 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Apparently Bolded Impact font is just too much for the forums now.
    Things that if Turbine went all EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on, would actually make the game fun again.:
    • Giving us the racial PrE’s we were promised, before rolling out DDOStore™ Enhancement Trees.
    • One loot system to rule them all. (Including Cannith Crafting, and Named Loot.)
    • Fixing the Cannith Challenges so that they can be 6 starred without incredible luck or store bought items.
    • Adjusting Challenge XP so that they're worth running more than once.

Community Member HernandoCortez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnbeimnech View Post
    Turbined.

Now seriously, OP. I feel your pain. The bad, bad customer support makes everyone who needs it angry.
    I'm sorry for your loss. Really.
    EXTREME PREJUDICE™ - by Turbine.
    GHOSTBANE™ - by Turbine.
    LMAO! M...D...? Seriously? - You have received an infraction...

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumFX View Post
    Don’t you know? Turbine’s customer service is all about EXXXXXXXXXTREME PREJUDICE™ now.
    Nice one. Indeed.
    GHOSTBANE™ - by Turbine.

They be racist?

Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!

When you went to try and open the chest did it give that lock sound effect or could you not target them or did it show your character physically opening it and then not open?

What exactly happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Arianka View Post
    They be racist?
    Kinda. It’s just more socially acceptable.
    Things that if Turbine went all EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on, would actually make the game fun again.:
    • Giving us the racial PrE’s we were promised, before rolling out DDOStore™ Enhancement Trees.
    • One loot system to rule them all. (Including Cannith Crafting, and Named Loot.)
    • Fixing the Cannith Challenges so that they can be 6 starred without incredible luck or store bought items.
    • Adjusting Challenge XP so that they're worth running more than once.

Quote Originally Posted by zDragonz View Post
    When you went to try and open the chest did it give that lock sound effect or could you not target them or did it show your character physically opening it and then not open?

What exactly happened?
    He spelled it out quite clearly. He tried to open the chest; it didn't. Do you need someone to draw you a map?

You got banned for writing a questionable lfm about bugged chests in citw? For how long? Seems to me that they are as frustrated as the playerbase at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicMew View Post
    He spelled it out quite clearly. He tried to open the chest; it didn't. Do you need someone to draw you a map?
    On EE CITW everybody in the group has to say "open sesame" on voice chat before opening the chest. Maybe he forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by phaser View Post
    ticket 3 times to the gms about it before posting a lfm about my delema and how I felt about the the whole thing.
    you deserved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skavenaps View Post
    you deserved it.
    We all just reap what we sow. The op, turbine, you, (and me).
    Last edited by morkahn82; 10-29-2013 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by morkahn82 View Post
    We all just reap what we sow. The op, turbine, you, (and me).
    smells like a hurt butt. let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by Skavenaps View Post
    smells like a hurt butt. let it go.
    Must be yours.

They don't ban people for making support tickets... They ban people like you for making a ticket like this:

"Dear *Insert profanity*
    *insert profanity* inability, blahblah simplest task, *further profanity* blah blah.
    caught in the *profanity* donkey*profanity*, pathetic *profanity*.

I'm a paying customer so that means you're my *profanity* now fix it before I unsubscribe.

Sincerely Phaser."

I've always gotten help when I've sent in a ticket, ussually in a timely manner as well. However when I report stuff, I do my best to be as descriptive as possible, file it under the correct tags and not be a complete ****** about it.

Just saying, maybe you should spend 10 minuttes, go outside and calm down before trying to communicate with other people if you can't do it in a civil manner (wich I'm pretty sure you didn't since you got banned)
    -The mash on Argo
    In Soviet Russia Shroud trust in YOU!

Kinda. It’s just more socially acceptable.
    Loved your sig, gonna use your EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on mine too. Hope you don't mind.
    GHOSTBANE™ - by Turbine.

Quote Originally Posted by HernandoCortez View Post
    Loved your sig, gonna use your EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on mine too. Hope you don't mind.
    That quote's Pulp Fiction, and doesn't really exist in the Bible. You should attribute it properly to Samuel Jackson :P
    "People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. ... People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true." Terry Goodkind

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast