Community Member

Default Which Iconic for Henshin Mystic?

After a bit of a break, I've just been in and Lesser-ed my old L20 unarmed Shintao Monk into a new L20 unarmed Shintao Monk (with a splash of Ninja and Henshin). I'd quite like to try out Henshin as well, but I don't have the wherewithal to swap ability scores/stats/feats around again (and back again if I don't like it!) at the moment. I thought I'd give it a shot with an Iconic (I know I'll miss out on the capstone unless and until LR+1 for Iconics shows up, thanks to the compulsory Cleric, Fighter or Rogue level, but it should still be a decent taster).

I don't have bladeforged, but I have the other three. Morninglord's in theme, and the cleric splash gives access to a little bit of the appropriate spellpower. (Adding another couple of cleric levels gives DR 5/- from Warpriest, but I don't know if that's even good any more! Shadar-kai gives Dex, and looks like it has a nice bag of tricks (the sneak attack enabler might be more appropriate for Ninja though), and I may be mistaken but I don't see anything great for Henshin in the PDK (except a bonus feat from Fighter level).

Am I missing anything useful there, in my attempt to create a pyromaniac with a stick?

Wait for U20 and you won't have to take the required first level. Other than that I have no opinion to give at this time.

shadar kai because with rogue you get at level 1.

Thief Acrobatics: +1/+2/+3 Balance, Jump, and Tumble, +5%/+10%/+15% attack speed with quarterstaves.
    AP Cost: 1 Progression: 1 No requirements

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnbeimnech View Post
    shadar kai because with rogue you get at level 1.

Thief Acrobatics: +1/+2/+3 Balance, Jump, and Tumble, +5%/+10%/+15% attack speed with quarterstaves.
    AP Cost: 1 Progression: 1 No requirements
    Oh my. I missed that on my glance through. That looks sweet, thanks and +1.