Community Member

Default Devs: Acknowledge Mabar Lag & Bugs and Let Us Know What You Are Doing About It

Devs,

It would go a long way to acknowledge the communities concerns about the unplayable state of Mabar and let us know what you are doing about it.

Community Member

As I type this I'm stuck in a Mabar lag since I entered the dragon raid....the Spectral Laggon killed us all! I can't even begin to express my irritation at this moment.

Community Member HernandoCortez's Avatar

Somehow I think they rather ignore you, me and everyone else.
    Another thread to be locked and sent to feed the LagCube.
    EXTREME PREJUDICE™ - by Turbine.

GHOSTBANE™ - by Turbine.

Community Member Phaeton_Seraph's Avatar

I'd like to know why Mummies are still working on their backs and Vampires (not Vampire Lords) are still invisible. I thought you fixed these things?

It seems like your solution to over-spawning was to decrease the amount of time mobs stay before de-spawning, unless activated. With a few raid sized groups in an instance, there are so many AoEs that still activate enough mobs to still make over-spawning an issue. During busy periods, the server still has huge lag spikes when these over-spawned mob populations are activated by players.

I've experienced horrible server-wide lag a few times. The worst seems to be when I run on my epic level characters.

It took me 8 runs to get 3 signets. 3 failed due to lack of players, 2 were lagged out.

watch the latest DDOcast the devs talk about it http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=RxGBNAciMwM