Instead of pushing new systems (sagas, commendations of valor), adding new functions (eldritch knight, etc), and other new content please step take a few steps back and fix a lot of the existing issues.
1. 15 months (and several updates) since MotU was released, and Druids are still unfinished. How do I know they are unfinished? They have level 9 spell components, but NO SPELLS THAT USE THEM. Finish fleshing out the druid class, this one should be simple.
2. Ladders. By now, I really doubt there ever will be a real fix for ladder problems, but there's always hoping.
3. TR cache lag. Streamline the TR cache. Removing items from it right after TR'ing with a full bank and inventory means sitting there and waiting for perhaps 20-30 seconds PER ITEM REMOVED as the game then seems to reprocess the entire remaining list. Emptying out the cache before the next TR can leave you sitting there in the bank for 20-30 minutes slowly and laboriously pulling 1 item out at a time.
4. Spell component pouches, potion racks, and scroll tubes. The change was made long ago that let craft stations, vendors, event npc's, etc pull stuff directly out of your bags (well, except for the Mabar ethereal key). Inventory space is always at a premium. Even if you made them to be Turbine Store items only, they'd still end up being MAJOR sellers for you. How many hundreds of threads have there been over the years asking for these to be put in the game?
5. Fireshield. Does only a fraction of the damage it should, according to the spell desc, and the cold version does not protect against spider webs as it should.
6. Numerous ED glitches. For example, many people believe that the Shadowdancer shadow charges are not working properly because they can't see how many they have, unless they have taken a clickie (such as Shadowform) that uses them. Give a buff bar icon showing the # of shadow charges available whether the player can use them or not. I'm sure other players could detail plenty of other ED glitches that have been around since MotU.
7. Blade barrier. The only AoE spell that does not inflict continual damage to something standing still in it. Fix blade barrier so anything in it's radius, whether player or not, takes damage continually with the reflex save only occurring on the first damage tick just like firewall, acid cloud, etc.
8. Hero halls. This is a recent change to the game, but still deserves entry here. Please link the 2 halls together so a player is not forced to log out in order to utilize them!
Look at your own 'existing issues' list for additional stuff to add here. Please spend at least one update soon doing NOTHING but quality of life fixes before adding anything brand new!