I have a simple question. How do you guys playing effective melee characters without blitzing or mortal fear weapons?
I have struggled trying to come up with something, but I simply can't think of a way to deal enough damage.
Here is my challenge. No mortal fear, no blitz, strictly melee. Can you post a video soloing (EDIT: Epic Elite):
[A recommended free video recorder http://www.bandicam.com ]
Forul - Lefie (43 minutes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4nH...ature=youtu.be
Draiden - Draydin (22 minutes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoYI...ature=youtu.be
Sethcore - Shoikan (18 minutes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o5-...ature=youtu.be
Videos pending, completed by Shoikan.
Not a single person.
3. Breaking the ranks.
Ancient - Shammuh (1 hour): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez4L...ature=youtu.be
Forul - Lefie (53 minutes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5_7...ature=youtu.be
Ancient - Shammuh (50 minutes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRdQ...ature=youtu.be
If you have been able to beat the challenge or some of its quests, please do take a moment to share your thoughts with us:
1. What is your usual questing build and gear: a) in groups, b) when soloing.
2. Do you play any non melee class, which one. And how do you think it stands powerwise compared to your melee?
3. What strategy and build / gear did you use to beat the challenge. Which quests could you beat? How many tries did it take you? Is there any quest you tried but couldn't beat?.
4. If you were restricted to this build, would you keep playing melees?
5. How large do you think is the power breach between your optimal configuration and the one used to beat the challenge?
6. Is the "challenge build" fun to play? How about playing that regularly?