Community Member

Default Hi Devs, Will Negative Healing Amplification be added to random item effects?

When looking over the random item effects I could not locate any negative healing amplification.

Is this an oversight?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortallus View Post
    When looking over the random item effects I could not locate any negative healing amplification.

Is this an oversight?
    Would like to second this.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't think random loot should include effects that only pertain to a single enhancement tree under a single class. (This should include Assassinate DC's, as well.)

Although, I have to say it'd be interesting if they changed healing amp to also amplify incoming negative energy damage as part of the basic effect. Basically make healing, repair, and neg amp all the same thing.

Wish they would just consolidate all the healing/repair/undead amps into just generic incoming beneficial energy amp.

Any beneficial energy incoming gets amplified based on your item regardless of what you are whether it be fleshy,forged or undead.

Then amp items would not be so singularly restrictive and allow more options for players to play the builds they want, not build around what is restrictively available.
    Jotmon -
    Guild: Degenerate Matter - 200
    Argo-Jotmon(HC 28/42,EC 26/36,IC 17/15,RC 14/30), Jotlock(HC 38/42,EC 36/36,IC 15/15, RC 0/30)..
    and several once viable raiding alts dumped into the packmule stables..

Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Too bad I 'purchased' maximum character slots for my account, SSG has now chosen to cater the giveaway perks to benefit multiple freebie accounts instead of the paying customers.

Community Member

Hi Devs is there any news on this subject?