Default Level Lock Mabar

With the various level range areas, there really needs to be more of a penalty for the far higher level players dropping in.

My character is currently level 12, and I spent two hours trying to get kills while several large groups of max level characters in both level range sections I qualify for are flooding it. A level capped cleric is essentially one shotting anything that they run past and feeding his group, and there are others.

I can see a level out of it with some groups, but there needs to be something to balance it out, and there shouldn't be a level 28 being rewarded for wiping the floor with creatures in an area with the top listed level of 13...

My suggestion to deal with it is to apply negative levels to drop them into the level range, if they want to hit creatures in that CR while making life hard for lower level players, mainly to go sell the motes on the AH, well, they can do it beaten down to level equivalency.

Well, either that, or drop an individualized raid level inevitable on their heads that's immune to damage from anyone but them and does durability damage with no drops...

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

A level 28 in a level 13 instance won't be getting any drops for things they kill. Only reason I can think of for them to run around killing things there is if they are trying to pad their monster manual count a bit. (Even then I would think there are better ways to do it)

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    A level 28 in a level 13 instance won't be getting any drops for things they kill. Only reason I can think of for them to run around killing things there is if they are trying to pad their monster manual count a bit. (Even then I would think there are better ways to do it)
    I have no idea why they're there other than to try getting drops with no effort or griefing people.

The Mabar stuff doesn't even seem to add to MM counts either.