Thread: Really?

Community Member

Default Really?

It's amazing what people's perception of what's valuable has become. While looking at stuff on the AH I noticed the price for Bloodstones. Buyouts of 600K & 500K. Here's a clue people. Seeker is on damn near every type of item in the game now. If you're still fariming these things you're wasting your time. If you think you hit a lottery ticket when you pull one you need to lay off the pipe. Seeker V & VI on other items are available at level 9 just like The Bloodstone. At a far less price on the AH with augment slots for that matter. Catch up with the times. That lottery was won and the moneis were spent when U19 released.
    If the toon is named after a beer 17 of them are mine & 1 more not named after a beer (the black sheep of the family). Beware there are a few beer imposters out there. Unless the toon has been "Banned From All Guilds" it's a fake Beer_Dude. Fake Beer in your group leaves a nasty taste.

Having it in an augment slot is still useful.

500k useful? No idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Dude View Post
    It's amazing what people's perception of what's valuable has become. While looking at stuff on the AH I noticed the price for Bloodstones. Buyouts of 600K & 500K. Here's a clue people. Seeker is on damn near every type of item in the game now. If you're still fariming these things you're wasting your time. If you think you hit a lottery ticket when you pull one you need to lay off the pipe. Seeker V & VI on other items are available at level 9 just like The Bloodstone. At a far less price on the AH with augment slots for that matter. Catch up with the times. That lottery was won and the moneis were spent when U19 released.
    So there is an overpriced item in auction house? Good to know. I think I warn my guildies.

There are some real gems on the AH these days. Keep in mind that the economy is still in recovery phase in the game. Still, there are some really funny postings to gawk at.

On a related note, if you need an extra bloodstone I'm sure I can find one on a bank toon somewhere. I'm a hoarder...
    Khyber: Evandus, Halfdeadd, Licoricewhip, Sawyn, Elkabongg, Brothanumsi, Soulbro, Cromix.
    And an army of gimp experiments!

Quote Originally Posted by morkahn82 View Post
    So there is an overpriced item in auction house? Good to know. I think I warn my guildies.
    This honestly made me laugh out loud

BUT

On a side note .... Agreed blood stones should not have near as much value as before ... Then again, having it in that trinket slot is pretty handy
    " Elize Ryd - Officer @ Band of Gypsys "

" Trapped in my skin - See the nexus in my dreams - But will you bury me within? "

Amaranthe - The NeXuS

if there could be a seeker and 5% xp boost on the same trinket, than i wouldn't need to keep swapping them out all the time...

Quote Originally Posted by Qhualor View Post
    if there could be a seeker and 5% xp boost on the same trinket, than i wouldn't need to keep swapping them out all the time...
    Agreed .... And out of pure lazy ness I really don't swap unless it's the end of the quest ( and from time to time I don't bother then )

The worst is when a quest ends and you realize you had neither on and are still wearing the house P pendant of time trinket !
    " Elize Ryd - Officer @ Band of Gypsys "

" Trapped in my skin - See the nexus in my dreams - But will you bury me within? "

Amaranthe - The NeXuS

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by taurean430 View Post
    There are some real gems on the AH these days. Keep in mind that the economy is still in recovery phase in the game. Still, there are some really funny postings to gawk at.

On a related note, if you need an extra bloodstone I'm sure I can find one on a bank toon somewhere. I'm a hoarder...
    TY bro but I'm good. I have several in the bank too. I was just killing time by looking at the AH. It just hit me as amazing that somebody would still think these things are worth more than a few plat as if they just hit the lottery or something.
    If the toon is named after a beer 17 of them are mine & 1 more not named after a beer (the black sheep of the family). Beware there are a few beer imposters out there. Unless the toon has been "Banned From All Guilds" it's a fake Beer_Dude. Fake Beer in your group leaves a nasty taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Dude View Post
    But I really LIKE the pipe! T
    On Khyber: Tchpostick (Monk 20) Tablespoon (WF barb20), Pspoon (Eleven Cleric20), Tsirio (Halfling Bard18), Silvr (Human Rogue2/Wizard18), Ladle (Elven Cleric11), Forq (Human Bard14), Sporkk (Human Fighter lvl20), Tspatula (monk20)

Community Member ComfortablyNumb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 96th_Malice View Post
    The worst is when a quest ends and you realize you had neither on and are still wearing the house P pendant of time trinket !
    Quote Originally Posted by NXPlasmid View Post

Probably BECAUSE of the pipe, I am always amazed to find I completed the quest with my 'shopping' gear on. Doesn't seem to get damaged as much as 'fighting' gear, so saves money and time

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by 96th_Malice View Post
    Agreed .... And out of pure lazy ness I really don't swap unless it's the end of the quest ( and from time to time I don't bother then )

I like at early levels when I switched to ooze beaters at the start of a quest and then realize I never switched back five quests later. Not that it matters much what you use at level 3 but I feel like an idiot dual wielding muck banes through an entire level.

Community Member

Default Wrong pipe bro!

Quote Originally Posted by NXPlasmid View Post
    I meant the crack pipe. One does significanlty more damage to one's self than the other.

BTW how have you been?