Community Member

Default So I was fighting in Marbar.

Caught some awsome real time footage!

http://youtu.be/pXouJ8Bf_YE

But then this dragon casted this magical spell of Supreme LAGIC Missle. It was worse then any hold... I could only stand in place aswell as my team mates. couldn't heal. couldn't land an attack , Poor arti in the back surrounded my his Lagoyle minions he was the first to go... Then a shining light descended from the room , wait whats that could we have killed the ultimate lag master? Nope. just a flash notifiying me of death. oh well time to give another 8000 items to lag die again.

In other words Turbine. You trick a good treat.

Ok, that's pretty funny.

I only wish we could have moved that much in the lag failed instance i was in.

Quote Originally Posted by Smurgels View Post
    Caught some awsome real time footage!

http://youtu.be/pXouJ8Bf_YE

But then this dragon casted this magical spell of Supreme LAGIC Missle. It was worse then any hold... I could only stand in place aswell as my team mates. couldn't heal. couldn't land an attack , Poor arti in the back surrounded my his Lagoyle minions he was the first to go... Then a shining light descended from the room , wait whats that could we have killed the ultimate lag master? Nope. just a flash notifiying me of death. oh well time to give another 8000 items to lag die again.

In other words Turbine. You trick a good treat.

Wish I had a video of it kicking the entire group out of DDO, not the dungeon.... Of course by the time everyone got back in game an alter got ate and we failed, thank you, no scale or key returned to you good customer....

I have been lagged out or kicked out 7 times now....And Turbine closes the tickets as soon as I open them....like there's an automated script....

I hope you are having a good weekend Turbine....

Community Member

I was in Mabar last night on a sorc. I was getting low, so I pop a reconstruct. 15 seconds later, I am healed - by a cleric not even in my group.

I literally never received the quickened reconstruct.

Super fun.

the worst part is, I don't even want anything from Mabar this year... I won't be going through that again, not even for guildies.

I have all +5 tomes, and all the items I want since they are BtC. But that's a rant for another thread...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthrawl View Post
    I was in Mabar last night on a sorc. I was getting low, so I pop a reconstruct. 15 seconds later, I am healed - by a cleric not even in my group.

I literally never received the quickened reconstruct.

Super fun.

the worst part is, I don't even want anything from Mabar this year... I won't be going through that again, not even for guildies.

I have all +5 tomes, and all the items I want since they are BtC. But that's a rant for another thread...
    I was in Chronoscope last night we even lagged in there on the last boss , lagged so horridly that my toon started to fly.... wish i had caught that on video.