Default Too many different items on sale

Is there any way to categorize items so that I can avoid seeing certain classes of items?

I bring this up because I was poking through the "on sale now" part of the DDO store and there are approximately a bajillion pages of crafting items, and custom armors, and more crafting items, and more items, which are all effectively the same. If I have no interest in the crafting items and want to see what else may be on sale, can I sort somehow?

Brand / Commerce Team QuartermasterX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzor View Post
    Is there any way to categorize items so that I can avoid seeing certain classes of items?

I bring this up because I was poking through the "on sale now" part of the DDO store and there are approximately a bajillion pages of crafting items, and custom armors, and more crafting items, and more items, which are all effectively the same. If I have no interest in the crafting items and want to see what else may be on sale, can I sort somehow?
    I would check the weekly store sales page (https://www.ddo.com/en/store) and then use the DDO Store search feature for items you are interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzor View Post

yeah it's a really mess..

not to count the arrows that change the pages once u click on search for ex that After 6 or 7 (i dont remember) clicks start to change position like crazy because the number of pages start to change display... I know it is not hard to fix that.. and it is pure ergonomics once u click on something.. for 5 or more times u expect that that arrow is not gonna move and keep the pages change..

may be hard to explain but is definitely a pain to navigate..

we all know that the UI of the game is not on his prime.. but at least the store should be.. (is where they make their money)

I did some extensive tests last year on drops in my Mabar Guide (see sig for data). My experiences so far this year lead me to believe that they are about the same. I haven't noticed higher drop rates on my higher-level toons like Steelstar said, but my motes/hour is definitely higher with my epic-level toons, simply because most of my drops are cursed fingerbones and chipped skulls. On a level 27 I got nothing but cursed fingerbones and chipped skulls over an hour, and my guildies who were of similar level got the same. Cursed fingerbones definitely give you the most motes (on average about 30 motes per turn-in). So having a higher level character is a pretty good way to farm.

Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterX View Post
    I would check the weekly store sales page (https://www.ddo.com/en/store) and then use the DDO Store search feature for items you are interested in.
    That is a shame because I suspect far more people just play the game then look at the website. It would be nice if that sale button was a useful part of the store interface rather than just a useless use of real estate. I bet you loose at least a few buyers simply because they give up rooting through that mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Torc View Post
    I’m only nerfing you now so I can buff you later.

Community Member

Angry Stop chargeing me for your broken game!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by quartermasterx View Post
    i would check the weekly store sales page (https://www.ddo.com/en/store) and then use the ddo store search feature for items you are interested in.
    ever since the august 19th patch you have been chargen me for a broken game that ive sent in ticket after ticket about my artificer not working right now here we are the end of october 100s of dallars spent but you still have not fix it i want my money and i dont wanna be charged for this crappy game servers anymore...... This is the last time im going too ask you too stop chargeing my credit cards again befor i file a lawsuit aginst turbin inc with the (ic3) this is no longer a joke ive even call you to have you stop this or fix it but still broken even worse then it was auto targeting dont work search dont work disable devices dont work hell i can be 2 foot away from target and it still takes 1000 bolts too kill it if im lucky...... So plz stop chargeing my account im done with your crappy games

Just in case you haven't noticed, all of the development Turbine is doing for this game is either DDO Store items or pay for expansion. Don't expect much of anything that doesn't cause you to spend more money. This game has lost it's way. I can remember a game where the development was all about the quests. We have not really had a NEW raid since the Web (GH is just a reworked old raid). Updates that are just fixes of content, nothing really new unless it is pay for content... beginning of the end for me I am afraid.
    Sarlona Server Mythical:
    Kluege Fixer- Baddabing - Majuscule Kluege - Klueje - Klooj Maker - Dundar Kluege - Superkluege