Default A Way to See the Timer for Signet of Endless Night?

Is there any way to find out when I am "off timer" for the Signet of Endless Night?

Community Member

From what I've been told it resets at midnight Boston time, I got 2 Signets only 14 hours hours apart so it's probably accurate.

I got 2 with only 4 hours in between. So it must be a set time, nothing to do with when you got one last.
    Dystopia = utopia achieved

Community Member

I also heard it is on the same cycle as the daily challenge token and free daily dice roll.
    So if you can't be bothered to figure out what Boston time it is, you can always look at the free daily dice roll icon to keep track.

It resets at midnight UTC, the same time as challenge tokens switch over (8PM eastern)

Community Member

The challenge tokens are at a set time of day (right now 8PM Boston time, it will change when daylight savings time ends, or at least it did last time.(
    The free rolls are based on the last time you did it, every 18 hours, aren't they? Not a set time of day?
    I do remember reading, back when they were talking about +6 tomes on lamannia, that the timer would reset at the same time as the challenge token guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Healbat View Post
    I also heard it is on the same cycle as the daily challenge token and free daily dice roll.
    So if you can't be bothered to figure out what Boston time it is, you can always look at the free daily dice roll icon to keep track.
    Its definitively not when your free dice roll comes back, I did one run 12h ago, didnt have the dice, got signet, did one now, got the dice, but didnt get signet.

Quote Originally Posted by Systern View Post
    It resets at midnight UTC, the same time as challenge tokens switch over (8PM eastern)
    That explains why I got one in each consecutive run on the same toon...ran a different toon between those runs. Good to know.

My understanding is that many "daily" timers in the game are on an 18 hour clock. If I roll my daily dice at 4pm today, I get another roll at 10am tomorrow, 18 hours later. Daily playthrough bonuses seem to work in a similar way. So my assumption is that if I run a successful spectral dragon dungeon right now at 11:30am, I can do another signet run 18 hours later at 5:30am tomorrow. I may be wrong, but this is how I thought it worked.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by redspecter23 View Post
    My understanding is that many "daily" timers in the game are on an 18 hour clock. If I roll my daily dice at 4pm today, I get another roll at 10am tomorrow, 18 hours later. Daily playthrough bonuses seem to work in a similar way. So my assumption is that if I run a successful spectral dragon dungeon right now at 11:30am, I can do another signet run 18 hours later at 5:30am tomorrow. I may be wrong, but this is how I thought it worked.
    Found the quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    On the Signet timing questions: The Signet reward is once per day per character, not per account, and the day is based on the server clock, which means that the "day" will reset at the same time the Challenge tokens do. I think the server clock is based on Coordinated Universal Time.