Default Mabar dragon chamber, WARNING DO NOT DIE

IF you die while in the dragon chamber, you WILL be kicked auto to your bind point after about 3 mins unless you are raised. You DO NOT get your key back.

Quote Originally Posted by Missing_Minds View Post
    3 minutes plus lag time.
    So about 10 seconds of actual play, and a half hour of "Why am I even doing this to myself".
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraphim View Post
    Fly? That would break every quest in the game. You would see folks falling from the sky in Korthos and dying. It would be a rain of newbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandonk View Post
    Yeah. It's not "we nuked the city from orbit", it's "the city experienced a brief population drop". Check.

Default Died dragon killed got nothing

Died, Dragon was killed was kicked to the tavern got nothing from the kill no scale no signet

Teach me not to die

just failed a dragon fight due to crippling lag. couldn't move for about 2-3 minutes and watched my hp bar drop until i died. got a message that said my key was given back than a minute or 2 later i was kicked to my bind point with no key. this one i will be upset about because i used to TP to get the key so i could get into the dragon fight before it closed and didn't have time to earn it. would like TP back. about to report it now.

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

It has always been like that, only I think it used to be 2 minutes. I'm sorry you were with people who seemed either unable or unwilling to help you out.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qhualor View Post
    just failed a dragon fight due to crippling lag. couldn't move for about 2-3 minutes and watched my hp bar drop until i died. got a message that said my key was given back than a minute or 2 later i was kicked to my bind point with no key. this one i will be upset about because i used to TP to get the key so i could get into the dragon fight before it closed and didn't have time to earn it. would like TP back. about to report it now.
    Yep, this was me as well. I was counting and it was over 90sec for chat I typed to appear. Why on earth do people get kicked from dragon instances STILL? :/

I *got* a rez; fat chance rezzes help when lag on everyone's end is in the minutes.