Community Member

Default Change saga completion requirement to a subset of the quest list ...

One of the intents of the saga is to reward people for playing a wider variety of quests. I think you can achieve this while at the same time giving players a bit more flexibility in what they want to run by making it a subset of quests rather than all the quests in a list.

Right now, you need to run all quests in the saga list to get a reward unless you are VIP in which case you can skip one quest.

What I propose is to only require a smaller subset of the list.

Example :
    - Saga has 10 quest in list.
    - Make the requirement for completion any 8 of 10 in the list.
    - VIP get to skip one, so need any 7 of 10 in the list.

That way people can avoid the 1 or 2 quests they hate and at the same time is still being rewarded for playing a wider range of quests. Pls remember that playing a game is about having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Whispurr View Post
    One of the intents of the saga is to reward people for playing a wider variety of quests. I think you can achieve this while at the same time giving players a bit more flexibility in what they want to run by making it a subset of quests rather than all the quests in a list.

Right now, you need to run all quests in the saga list to get a reward unless you are VIP in which case you can skip one quest.

What I propose is to only require a smaller subset of the list.

Example :
    - Saga has 10 quest in list.
    - Make the requirement for completion any 8 of 10 in the list.
    - VIP get to skip one, so need any 7 of 10 in the list.

That way people can avoid the 1 or 2 quests they hate and at the same time is still being rewarded for playing a wider range of quests. Pls remember that playing a game is about having fun.
    Sounds ok to me, but imo the end reward should be higher when you decide not to skip quests. If "n" is the number of quests per saga, lets say you lose about 2/n of the maximum reward for each quest you skip. For VIP the first skip does not lower the reward.

Community Member

Any chance we can get a comment from the devs on this? It seems like a very minor and trivial modification to what we have now and yet would make a huge difference in how sagas are perceived. When you have to run things you hate, it becomes work ... not fun.