Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Default UI Optional Save

There should be some sort of loading/saving of templates allowed for quickbars/UI
    This should have been implemented ages ago since the focus of the game is basically TRing over and over now even more.

/uploadUI Zeezwiz
    system message: Zeezwiz UI was successfully uploaded

/listUI (shows all uploaded UIs)
    system message:
    Zeezwiz
    Zeezfighter

/downloadUI Zeezwiz
    system message: Zeezwiz UI was successfully downloaded. (Then it refreshes and all my bars, windows, map locations and everything is the same as it was when I set it.)

I understand that this is another little resource drain so if you don't want to allow multiple ones then at least allow one and each new one replaces that accounts old one.

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Zeez View Post
    There should be some sort of loading/saving of templates allowed for quickbars/UI
    This should have been implemented ages ago since the focus of the game is basically TRing over and over now even more.

/uploadUI Zeezwiz
    system message: Zeezwiz UI was successfully uploaded

/listUI (shows all uploaded UIs)
    system message:
    Zeezwiz
    Zeezfighter

/downloadUI Zeezwiz
    system message: Zeezwiz UI was successfully downloaded. (Then it refreshes and all my bars, windows, map locations and everything is the same as it was when I set it.)

I understand that this is another little resource drain so if you don't want to allow multiple ones then at least allow one and each new one replaces that accounts old one.
    You can no use these commands:

To save a layout in file file_name:
    /ui layout save file_name

To restore a layout from file file_name:
    /ui layout load file_name

Been using them for a long time.

Drwaz, you didnt read close enough

"(Then it refreshes and all my bars, windows, map locations and everything is the same as it was when I set it.)"
    Caellwin on Orion server since December 2009

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeez View Post
    Totally agree with the people here. I understand the logic that you need to be in the destiny you want to level because your "learning it" but that logic doesn't transfer to actuality in game. People especially in raids want you in your main/powerful ED not some crappy other one you need to level to progress your character.
    People that are raiding demand best destiny, regardless if you must level others or not, simply because its not worth to make raid twice longer and trice resource draining, because buch of "intelligent" people wishes to waste everyone else's time for meager 30k XP.

Quote Originally Posted by Drwaz99 View Post
    You can no use these commands:

To save a layout in file file_name:
    /ui layout save file_name

To restore a layout from file file_name:
    /ui layout load file_name

Been using them for a long time.

Cool, but it saves hotbar locations, not what you placed on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Random Person #2 View Post
    People who exploit bugs in code are cheaters cheaters cheaters. And they are big fat ****yheads too.

So I do have at least one ED in each sphere completely maxed out. Which means, after U20, I will have 6mill xp and be ready to eTR in any of the ED sphere I choose.

Now the thing is, I already hTRd and am in heroic levels.

My question is...once I hit 20 again, will the xp I earn while levelling remaining EDs from each sphere be completely wasted, ie I will get no karma points for it (since they would all be capped already)? But I can't eTR till I hit 28...so do I have to make a completely pointless journey from 20-28 on entering epic levels earning no karma xp whatsoever??

OR is my understanding of all this incorrect and there is some use for the xp I will be earning to reach the point where I can eTR..?

PS. Sorry if this is answered somewhere else, tried to read through everything but couldn't find it..

Quote Originally Posted by Alistina View Post
    So I do have at least one ED in each sphere completely maxed out. Which means, after U20, I will have 6mill xp and be ready to eTR in any of the ED sphere I choose.

Now the thing is, I already hTRd and am in heroic levels.

My question is...once I hit 20 again, will the xp I earn while levelling remaining EDs from each sphere be completely wasted, ie I will get no karma points for it (since they would all be capped already)? But I can't eTR till I hit 28...so do I have to make a completely pointless journey from 20-28 on entering epic levels earning no karma xp whatsoever??

OR is my understanding of all this incorrect and there is some use for the xp I will be earning to reach the point where I can eTR..?

PS. Sorry if this is answered somewhere else, tried to read through everything but couldn't find it..
    As already stated before, it does not matter if a ED or level is capped or not, you still will earn Karma in the active ED. Also as the ED and epic XP is untouched by the hTR I assume that you will have the 6M karma for the spheres with the capped ED. Independent of that, that you are currently on heroic levels as the script that apply that initial karma probably just go and check the ED in the back, and not which level you are.
    * We have collectable bags, hell even hireling folders, but can I have that 6-pack for my potions please?
    * Having already a past life on the dieng EU servers, I rerolled here and started from scratch as I like the game and the community, so lets see what awaits me here

I might have missed something but with the merging of the greater with the lesser heart of wood, does that mean the free heart of wood we got today allow for turning a 28 point character into a 32 point character with it? Provided of course you have 1750 favor for it?
    Proud Leader of the Shadowhand.

A is A. -John Galt

Quote Originally Posted by Quanefel View Post
    I might have missed something but with the merging of the greater with the lesser heart of wood, does that mean the free heart of wood we got today allow for turning a 28 point character into a 32 point character with it? Provided of course you have 1750 favor for it?
    As far as we know if you have access to 32 pointers you will be able to create 32 point characters through a LR.
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

Community Member

If you TR into an Iconic you still (after U20) have to take at least 1 specific class for each iconic character?

Thanks in advance for any answer

Community Member

Can you advance to level 28 and then do an Epic reincarnation back to level 20 (to get the epic PL feat) and then do a Heroic TR back to level 1 and pick up the heroic PL feat? Or would I need to run all the way back to level 28 and then do a heroic TR back to level 1 in order to get the heroic PL feat?

Quote Originally Posted by Valduva View Post
    Can you advance to level 28 and then do an Epic reincarnation back to level 20 (to get the epic PL feat) and then do a Heroic TR back to level 1 and pick up the heroic PL feat? Or would I need to run all the way back to level 28 and then do a heroic TR back to level 1 in order to get the heroic PL feat?
    Normal Character who Can Heroic Reincarnate: Yes

Iconic Character who Can't Heroic Reincarnate: No

Iconics get Iconic Reincarnation at level Cap, Currently level 28

I've been planning on doing the Epic Reincarnation, then heroic Reincarnation as part of my normal Reincarnation run for my characters.

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but in the descriptive photos, the Caption says Heat of Wood... I am to assume Heart of Wood?

Community Member

"I've been planning on doing the Epic Reincarnation, then heroic Reincarnation as part of my normal Reincarnation run for my characters.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the information. I had been thinking about doing the same thing.

Community Member

Default very sorry for this

Please tell me this is wrong...

Turbine made Reincarnation, you level character to max level (28) reincarnate back to level 1 or 15 and start over?

If this is true, Turbine is one amazing company and everyone needs to stop smoking the pipe!

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Belleya View Post
    Please tell me this is wrong...

Turbine made Reincarnation, you level character to max level (28) reincarnate back to level 1 or 15 and start over?

If this is true, Turbine is one amazing company and everyone needs to stop smoking the pipe!
    Actually, they made it so you can do the following after hitting level 28, through reincarnation:
    Start back at lvl 1 with more stats and feats
    Start at lvl 15 as an iconic with more powers
    Start at lvl 20 with more feats and powers

I also fail to see the problem.

Community Member

I am nearing 20 on my first life (will +20 it to Barb), and want to reincarnate to Iconic and get at least one or two of those out of the way before the level cap goes up.

Do you start your Iconic life with 34 ability and the past life Barb bonus? or is Iconic on a separate system? Should I even bother? The character planner does not incorporate the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitering View Post
    I am nearing 20 on my first life (will +20 it to Barb), and want to reincarnate to Iconic and get at least one or two of those out of the way before the level cap goes up.

Do you start your Iconic life with 34 ability and the past life Barb bonus? or is Iconic on a separate system? Should I even bother? The character planner does not incorporate the two.
    You will start your new (2nd) life with a 34 point build and the iconic past life and the heroic past life.
    Note that if you're planning on LR+20 into a barb before you TR you cannot do so if you are lawful as barbs cannot be lawful (and you can't change your alignment with a LR).

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Powerhungry View Post
    You will start your new (2nd) life with a 34 point build and the iconic past life and the heroic past life.
    Note that if you're planning on LR+20 into a barb before you TR you cannot do so if you are lawful as barbs cannot be lawful (and you can't change your alignment with a LR).
    Hah thanks.

Ya, I forgot about those crazy Barbs. Maybe to a...what's super annoying to level?

I won't start my first iconic life with a past life iconic past life, I think you got ahead of me to my 2nd TR, which will be my first Iconic TR. I should start that third life with 36.

Thanks for your answer.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910