Default QuartermasterX: Glowing Eyes

1) The directions to go to Featured>Seasonal doesn't lead to the Eyes. They show up in Search though.

2) Make them tradeable. I want to buy them as a b-day gift for a friend. The ones I bought are BtA.

3) Make bind status explicit in DDOStore descriptions. Wasn't pleased that my intended gift turned out to be BtA.

Please and thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Brand / Commerce Team QuartermasterX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    1) The directions to go to Featured>Seasonal doesn't lead to the Eyes. They show up in Search though.

2) Make them tradeable. I want to buy them as a b-day gift for a friend. The ones I bought are BtA.

3) Make bind status explicit in DDOStore descriptions. Wasn't pleased that my intended gift turned out to be BtA.

Please and thanks.
    The glowing eyes are now available under the season category and now state they are bound to account.

Founder

Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post

Please and thanks.
    When this happened to me (item didn't state bound status) I emailed Customer Service and was able to return the item for a TP refund.

Quote Originally Posted by HAL View Post
    When this happened to me (item didn't state bound status) I emailed Customer Service and was able to return the item for a TP refund.
    I'd be happier if I could mail it to my friend for her birthday (today)... But yeah, guess I'll have to return it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

These replace your helmet slot... Opps... Figured out the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaxeyu View Post
    Not the goggles?
    I wonder what he meant by "Oh no, not again"? Ah well, it's probably nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by Aaxeyu View Post
    they go in the head cosmetic slot, everything that goes in the head cosmetic slot replaces your helm, the Oakleys er I mean "mountaineers spectacles" the glowey blue goggles.

Which reminds me they need a Goggles cosmetic slot and convert these over, and then a Shield cosmetic slot and put all the games cool but totally outmoded shields in as cosmetics.

and of course for the thousandth time on these forums: sell us a way to convert real in game gear to go into a cosmetic slot

It's like they don't want to sell us things we want lol.