Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Brand / Commerce Team QuartermasterX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LrdSlvrhnd View Post
    Any plans to maybe have them drop from Daily Dice?
    Yes, in fact we do! With Update 20, landing in the top 2 categories provides a chance to receive a cosmetic item in addition to the standard reward. This includes rare creature companions never seen before.

EDIT: This is for Gold rolls only, though we do have some nice changes for Silver rolls as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LrdSlvrhnd View Post
    I think you should be able to get an *actual* parrot on your shoulder
    We are looking into something similar to your suggestion.
    Last edited by QuartermasterX; 10-25-2013 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterX View Post
    Yes, in fact we do! With Update 20, landing in the top 2 categories provides a chance to receive a cosmetic item in addition to the standard reward. This includes rare creature companions never seen before.
    Love this! Thank you

The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar

To clarify is this silver or gold...cause when most people say "Daily Dice" they mean silver.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Failedlegend View Post
    To clarify is this silver or gold...cause when most people say "Daily Dice" they mean silver.
    Hopefully it's both, but I suspect it's just Gold.

However, after pulling all but one Cosmetic Gear and all the Astral Shards from the Daily Dice, and rolling a 98 after this happened without getting the Cosmetic Gear, I'm done with the Gold Rolls. It's another case of bait-and-switch from a company that continues to bait-and-switch stuff, for example the whole sales point of House C Challenges has been eroded near completely (and would have been eroded completely in Update 20 if not for players complaining about the Nth erosion of the pack).

The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar

Ironically the "CELESTIAL Blue" flame looks amazing with Wraith eyes except the flare light clips through my head it looks really weird any chance you can tone that down a bit (all of them do it)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.

Exclamation

FYI, on the thumbnail in the DDO Store, the picture of the fire eyes looked pink, but in the screenshot ad on the website and in practice, they look orange.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    A friend on here is a Green fanatic. It's her birthday today. I was hoping to gift her a pair of Green Eyes. Turns out they're BtA. (their bind status was NOT on the descrip page at time of purchase; QmX has since fixed that).

So, as cool as they are, I'm not too happy. Make them Unbound (before the end of the day so I can send that gift!). Thanks.

I second this, sort of. I would love to be able purchase something as a gift and have it delivered to them (specify server/toon name?). Green eyes would be a wonderful gift for a certain green fanatic.

Bought a bunch of sets of these. Finally something to spend years worth of VIP TP on. Give us more of this fluffy stuff so I can burn through all my TP and maybe end up spending actual money in the store.

Main: 18 Artificer, Thelanis

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council

Sweet! May I further suggest them costing gold doubloons? Let's get some use of those! *g*
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Emm...

Fire Savant + Red glowing eyes + Shadowfell Regalia + Mabar Skull bomb = Ghostrider, DDO style.

edit: QMX, care to show off that combo for cheep and cheesy advertisement of store products?
    Last edited by Missing_Minds; 10-25-2013 at 09:11 PM.

Community Member

Loving the glowing eyes. One request. When I have them equipped the targeting and self portrait in the player window do not reflect the glowing eyes it reflects helms and other cosmetic head gear. Could we get it fixed so our eyes glow there as well? Please

Community Member

Default Make Sure to preview the eyes first

The glowing eyes don't show up correctly on the half-elf male. For some reason they appear behind his eyeballs instead of in front of them.

like they're competent enough to add an inch of X-value to the sprite placement, if they haven't done it on warforged wraiths for 2+ years, don't expect it any time soon.

your fault for rolling a halfelf is going to be my first guess on the dev excuses - sorry but you just bought a dud.
    Lich - Lichclaw - Lichdust - Lichfate - Lichgaze - Lichrot - Lichsoul - Lichvault
    Ghallanda ReRolled
    DDOCast Contributor http://www.ddocast.com/
    http://www.twitch.tv/g_lich

Default cute

This is so cool. I feel like a fat kid in a doughnut shop.

It's funny because we stress about persistent bugs and missteps on Lama and questionable directions in game mechanics and then I see these and I can't wait to spend my TP to get them. Not being sarcastic at all. This is cool. I am so screwed. What is wrong with me...
    Short Fat Bald Guys of Khyber: Zyp, Klod, and a bunch of mules...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12