Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Glowing Eyes? Nice~

My only nitpick is that "Lich White" is something I haven't seen in the game. Most liches of my acquaintance have red eyes. Otherwise, good job!

On another note, what's up with that warforged on the right in the glowing eyes advertisement? He looks like he's made out of rock, almost. A new armor kit for warforged?

He's a new race, Rockforged :P

Can you preview the eyes?

Yes you can preview them on your character from within the store...

They cost 350TP each

I have to say it as much as it pains me to do so... but good job on this one Turbine.
    Officer of the Platinum Knights of Cannith, Founder of the guild GHOSTBANE of Cannith
    Main - Death - Completionist and then some...
    Other Characters - Holy, Leap, War, Optimusprime, Intimitank, Lanfear, Can, Afkbiobrb, Garagesale, Leverpuller and many more

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Has anyone checked to see how these interact with forms that already change your eyes? Does one overwrite the other? (If so which has preference?) Or do you end up with a weird combination of both effects?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    Has anyone checked to see how these interact with forms that already change your eyes? Does one overwrite the other? (If so which has preference?) Or do you end up with a weird combination of both effects?
    As far as i can tell from my Wraith PM both effects are visible. Though the new one is more dominant. The older (PM Eye's) are just visible at the borders.
    Sarlona: Borokorg, Midrina

This is the cos-kind of item we need more of.

Are they bta?
    Khyber: Runforr 13/6/1 Rog/Ftr/Mnk, Bakup 3/3/1 Mnk/Pal/Rog (TR Pal), Faylah 14 Mnk (TR Mnk), Janthyra 12/7/1 Brb/Rog/Ftr, Ainbthech 20 Sor, Fliethas 18/2 Fvs/Mnk, Unfilled 12/6/2 Mnk/Rgr/Ftr, Arcanemark 10 Wiz "Don't eat us dragon! We're like you, but smaller. And fly worse." - Kobold Crewman on the Heart of Wind

Quote Originally Posted by HatsuharuZ View Post
    My only nitpick is that "Lich White" is something I haven't seen in the game. Most liches of my acquaintance have red eyes. Otherwise, good job!

On another note, what's up with that warforged on the right in the glowing eyes advertisement? He looks like he's made out of rock, almost. A new armor kit for warforged?
    Since the last patch Lich eyes became white and wraith's purple.

[edit] yeah that warforged looks awesome!

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    This is the cos-kind of item we need more of.
    Emm....

Do they effect animal forms?

Quote Originally Posted by Missing_Minds View Post
    Emm....

Do they effect animal forms?
    They do not function on Druids in animal form, unfortunately. This is a technical limitation, and is unlikely to change.
    They do work in Elemental Forms, though.

Hero

They do kickass..I might spend more on them than I want.

Make stuff we like and ask for, we'll shell it out.

2016 DDO Players Council Qhualor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darksol23 View Post
    They cost 350TP each

I have to say it as much as it pains me to do so... but good job on this one Turbine.
    I agree. keep putting stuff like this in the store and less P2W items and I wont have much to rant about

Quote Originally Posted by darksol23 View Post
    Yes you can preview them on your character from within the store...

They cost 350TP each

This is great to hear! I ill have to check them out

Now, please allow us to preview hair styles/colors in the store.
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    there will always be bugs in DDO it will never be bug free at any point in its lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    They do not function on Druids in animal form, unfortunately. This is a technical limitation, and is unlikely to change.
    Yes, more please.

A friend on here is a Green fanatic. It's her birthday today. I was hoping to gift her a pair of Green Eyes. Turns out they're BtA. (their bind status was NOT on the descrip page at time of purchase; QmX has since fixed that).

So, as cool as they are, I'm not too happy. Make them Unbound (before the end of the day so I can send that gift!). Thanks.

edit: sorry, I asked for BtA by mistake. I meant Unbound obviously.
    Last edited by BOgre; 10-24-2013 at 09:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

*sigh* that makes a sad puppy.

and I must remember to invest in pumpking bombs. They look like a great helmet in dog form. Not so sure about bears.

Thanks for the info, Feather.

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council

These sound VERY cool (haven't gotten on yet to check). 350 may be a little steep even if they're BTA, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up buying a couple anyway... Any plans to maybe have them drop from Daily Dice? *glowing green puppydog eyes* Oh, wait, they don't work in animal form, so just *puppydog eyes* *g*

I'd like to suggest more stuff like the Memorial Ribbon, 'cause I think that's pretty cool and I feel like I have an oddly-shaped blue-and-yellow parrot on my shoulder *g* In fact, I think you should be able to get an *actual* parrot on your shoulder from Cove. Not a pet that follows you around doing tricks, just a bird that sits on your shoulder through thick and thin doing nothing but looking cool *g*
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

perhaps something that would work only on druid wolfs/bears would be nice.. (cosmetic)

druids on form need some love.. they have all animations for every single action.. they dont even sit on shrines and i know the sit animation is ready to control+c control+v somewhere.. u can see on other wolf like mob around town..

Quote Originally Posted by niehues View Post
    perhaps something that would work only on druid wolfs/bears would be nice.. (cosmetic)

druids on form need some love.. they have all animations for every single action.. they dont even sit on shrines and i know the sit animation is ready to control+c control+v somewhere.. u can see on other wolf like mob around town..
    Yes this please.
    Also do something about weapons and shields appearing in animal form. It looks very silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Satyriasys View Post
    [edit] yeah that warforged looks awesome!
    I'm a fan of the robe and the shield as well

The glowing eyes, however, look cheaply done. Rather than set in the eyes and glow out- in other words, designed to look like glowing eyes- they look like somebody just tossed a simple light blossom effect on the toon's eyes.

I honestly can't imagine the graphical design took much work for something that simple.

Yet another rush job.

The concept was great, though, I would have totally bought the eyes if..
    well, if they looked more like the warforged's in the image, than the human female on the far left.

Except, even that looks better done than the real thing.
    Last edited by Dagolar; 10-25-2013 at 09:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraphim View Post
    Fly? That would break every quest in the game. You would see folks falling from the sky in Korthos and dying. It would be a rain of newbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandonk View Post
    Yeah. It's not "we nuked the city from orbit", it's "the city experienced a brief population drop". Check.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast