Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default recopy my characters to lammania

    hi i had accedently deleted my characters that i copyed over to lammania and was wondering if there was anyway to recopy them so that i may continue to play in lammania when open for betas?????

    ps want to transfer from orien to lammania

  2. #2
    Lord of Dragons Maatogaeoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    383

    Default

    I'm in the same boat. Wasn't accidental that I deleted the one I wanted on Lammania though. The one there was old and didn't have some of my new gear, past life, etc.

    We're stuck until they do a character wipe and allow us to copy them over again.

    One of the things I think that "other" game got right for the betas that I was in. You could copy over the same character as many times as you wanted... Everything got renamed on landing anyway. Gave you the ability to directly compare even the smallest changes.

  3. #3
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maatogaeoth View Post
    I'm in the same boat. Wasn't accidental that I deleted the one I wanted on Lammania though. The one there was old and didn't have some of my new gear, past life, etc.

    We're stuck until they do a character wipe and allow us to copy them over again.

    One of the things I think that "other" game got right for the betas that I was in. You could copy over the same character as many times as you wanted... Everything got renamed on landing anyway. Gave you the ability to directly compare even the smallest changes.
    When is the next character wipe do you know????

  4. #4
    Community Member whereispowderedsilve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    South Western Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    /Signed for a character copy tool reset soonish(in 1 or 2 weeks) & for a server wipe in the same time frame. Cheers! :P! ! !
    http://dillonpfaff5.wix.com/theob Sign this!!!: http://goo.gl/vS6htg

    DDO toll free support phone#: 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

  5. #5
    Community Member Ryiah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whereispowderedsilve View Post
    /Signed for a character copy tool reset soonish(in 1 or 2 weeks) & for a server wipe in the same time frame. Cheers! :P! ! !
    Really I would /sign it if they considered resetting every single time they're testing an update. My characters on Lamannia are simply too old and I can't copy my current ones over them.
    Ryiah | Raeyah | Reikara
    Toy Soldiers

  6. #6
    Community Member Rubix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    217

    Default Yes, please

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryiah View Post
    Really I would /sign it if they considered resetting every single time they're testing an update. My characters on Lamannia are simply too old and I can't copy my current ones over them.
    /Signed

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload