Community Member

Default One of my guildies said there was an official "Sticky" thread regarding U20 that...

Addressed the outcry of the DDO players and that the update was on hold.
    I'll be damned if I can find that thread.

Is there such a thread?
    Or is my guildie mistaken?

Took a quick look at the most obvious places, such as Lamannia Forums and Official Turbine Discussions. Nothing there I could find on a postponement.

Edit - Oh! I checked Dev Tracker and Lamannia Dev Tracker as well. Nothing there.
    Last edited by Arnhelm; 10-24-2013 at 08:27 AM.
    There is no free lunch.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arnhelm View Post
    Took a quick look at the most obvious places, such as Lamannia Forums and Official Turbine Discussions. Nothing there I could find on a postponement.

Edit - Oh! I checked Dev Tracker and Lamannia Dev Tracker as well. Nothing there.
    Hrm....

That's odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey1 View Post
    Hrm....

That's odd.
    You're presented with two possibilities. One, such a thread exists and somehow a forum in full rage mode is ignoring it. Or two, your guildie is messing with you. Odd indeed.
    Kobold never forgive....kobold remember waterworks.

Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    i'll be putting a bug into our system.

Community Member

it's this thread:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...-Wood-post-U20

a sticky in the lama reincarnation section.

your guildies have got muddled up though, U20 is not on hold. what is on hold is them removing tokens of twelve as a way to TR. that will stay for now and they are working out how to change it all going forward.

don't just read the OP though, hit the lama dev tracker to catch up on the progress
    www.legendsguild.eu A light RP guild that's moved from Keeper in Europe to Thelanis
    Play DDO in 3D, for fweeeee! how to use coloured 3D glasses with DDO.
    East? West? Which way's that? Putting East and West back on the (mini)map
    Tired of chasing blue dots? Find a speed or striding item, vets are hooked on them and you will be too!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paleus View Post
    You're presented with two possibilities. One, such a thread exists and somehow a forum in full rage mode is ignoring it. Or two, your guildie is messing with you. Odd indeed.
    There is a 3rd possibility...that I misheard him, as it was late last night, and I was in the middle of fightin a bunch of Borg.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperAlexEU View Post
    it's this thread:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...-Wood-post-U20

a sticky in the lama reincarnation section.

your guildies have got muddled up though, U20 is not on hold. what is on hold is them removing tokens of twelve as a way to TR. that will stay for now and they are working out how to change it all going forward.

don't just read the OP though, hit the lama dev tracker to catch up on the progress
    Nice, thanks!

Your guildie is probably thinking of Producer Glin's thread here, in which we are discussing the preview changes to reincarnation, and adjusting things based on player feedback. That said, Update 20 has not been delayed. We haven't yet announced a release date for it, but it's not been delayed.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Your guildie is probably thinking of Producer Glin's thread here, in which we are discussing the preview changes to reincarnation, and adjusting things based on player feedback. That said, Update 20 has not been delayed. We haven't yet announced a release date for it, but it's not been delayed.
    And there we have it.
    Thanks Cordovan!

Community Member

Thats not true, Glin PMed me last night and said it was being pushed back from Soon(tm) to Kinda Soon(tm)

Community Member HernandoCortez's Avatar

So this means you're still going to try and force us swallow your unwanted changes. As soon as the dust settles, ofc.
    EXTREME PREJUDICE™ - by Turbine.

GHOSTBANE™ - by Turbine.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by HernandoCortez View Post
    So this means you're still going to try and force us swallow your unwanted changes. As soon as the dust settles, ofc.
    I think it means that they heard us and are making changes.
    Time will tell what those changes are.
    If they're unsatisfactory, then people will let it be known.
    But, I think this is a good step in the right direction from Turbine. Let's just hope they don't start moonwalking.