Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Community Member

You mean troll asah? that, that.. brilliant

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by epicfacepalm View Post
    I so Luv!<3 ppl like Lubed they are so troll-able, without ppl like this trolling woud have no sense and woud die :<
    I have no idea what you are babbling about, in this post or any other one you've made.

Perhaps, in your native tongue, you are super funny and witty. Try posting that instead, I will run it through a translator.

Community Member

Ah i forgot, i wonder if Turbine relize they fked up all ppl that destroy/sell stuff before tr just to buy it back after tr cuz bank space is so tiny xD

http://captiongenerator.com/8795/ddo-u20changes

Did the OP make a video too? lol.

Community Member

Devs, dudes you want to kill this game? if so wtg! Your own players protest in freaking market, srsly never in mmo game i saw ppl openly say that thier devs are bounch of incompetent jerks and protest thier decisions.

Obviosly, DDO is only MMO that you've played.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lubed View Post
    I have no idea what you are babbling about, in this post or any other one you've made.

Perhaps, in your native tongue, you are super funny and witty. Try posting that instead, I will run it through a translator.
    Im 100% sure you have no idea, i was 100% sure you dont have idea, im 99% sure that you will respond to this with some stupid response + quothe fixing my grammar (well i killed trolling with writing this)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kir1 View Post
    Obviosly, DDO is only MMO that you've played.
    Not only but to be honest i didnt play much, before DDO i played Linage 2, than Silkroad. Thats all

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalHazard View Post

HA! I laughed my ass off! Good job on captions for that one.

"Some A-hole with 8 bit graphics and a game built on the d20 could steal the entire playerbase without you even noticing"
    Last edited by badbob117; 10-24-2013 at 12:38 AM.
    Born to play, Forced to work !

Quote Originally Posted by badbob117 View Post
    HA! I laughed my ass off! Sad its true, but funny as all heck!
    We might as well get some laughs out of the whole sad fiasco no?

Community Member

literally the funniest thing ive ever seen posted on these forums

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfurnace View Post
    Answer: Yes.

New question: Will this be cubed or locked?
    Probably locked, then cubed.

And the OP did list the five things that happened since the last update that has rubbed players the wrong way.

The Enhancement system was done without a Class tree. The one place the Devs listened to the player base was making multiclass improvements. However, the improvements that the Devs gave utterly destroyed the pure classes, and they still haven't made decent Capstones to balance out the overwhelming tilt of power to multiclasses from the new Enhancement system.

Shadowfell at all levels, except for graphics was a complete failure. There was no excuse to release the Shadowfell "expansion" as a PAID expansion. It is barely bigger than an update. It contained no raid. The heroic XP should have been on par or better than Vale xp. The named loot in the Shadowfell is actually worse than 3BC before 3BC got a loot added to it (yes, it's that bad). Additionally, many of the quests are on Druid Deep level of kill mob to advance further with the additional bonus of raising Red DA and ungodly inflated HP that make the original Epics miniscule.

The loot tables are the worst that I've seen since Masterworks were the primary loot drop up into past the marketplace. The difference between then and now is that back then you could actually level yourself into a decent loot gen table. No such luck now. Just more xxxx-ing of Ghostbane. Bring back Light/Medium/Heavy Fort, but leave anything better than Heavy Fort in the game. And bring back the old loot tables.

On top of the bad loot tables, EVERYTHING is BTC. But players have NO storage for BTC. Heck, Turbine's pushing more BTA bank space. If only the game would add some BTA loot again. They haven't ina quite a few updates. BTA Banks aren't needed if BTC junk keeps getting made.

The Exploit(s) has to fall on Turbines shoulders. They have been flagged by players for a long time with no action. And the only reason action seems to have happened is because the Astral Shard AH was used. And players warned that something like the ASAH exploit would happen when Turbine pushed it. And not to make an excuse for it, but Turbine stripped players of any source of gaining free Astral Shards, except via the ASAH. Personally, I'd like to see the whole AS stripped from the game, but at a minimum, the ASAH should be closed for good.

With all those things going on, the Devs stepped in it back when they announced that ED XP would be wiped. Powder keg exploded. They backed down. But the new change to remove Epic Tokens form the game with irrational reasons on why, just don't cut it. To balance the rate TR happens between older players and fresh players because older players have too many Tokens. (Hint, older players had been collecting them and the uses for Epic Tokens hasn't be just stagnate, but decreasing.) Because Epic Tokens don't drop in the new stuff. (Hint, the Devs stopped putting them in the new stuff with MOTU because you were pushing a new system then...and most of that new system is now neglected AGAIN!) And the excuses keep rolling in and they all come back to decisions that were made over a year ago that many players objected to.

So of course players are angry. The quality of the PAID portion of the updates has been utterly horrible outside of the graphics. Systems keep get changed for no reason that players object to (Secret Doors for example), yet they are pushed on us because it bugs someone that works at Turbine and nothing more.

And people wonder why players are mad.... Again the above was over events that happened the last update. I could recount stuff further, but that would just be petty right now.

Community Member

Probably the best video posted on these forums.

Thumbs up

We might as well get some laughs out of the whole sad fiasco no?
    For sure. Had me just about crying towards the end.! :P
    Born to play, Forced to work !

Community Member

With link to movie it will get cubed for sure btw :P Well we can always repost it tomorrow when they go to sleep

With link to movie it will get cubed for sure btw :P Well we can always repost it tomorrow when they go to sleep
    I'll post that link on lama forums then.

Clear up any non-troll threads. ^^

Community Member HernandoCortez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oradafu View Post
    Probably locked, then cubed.

And the OP did list the five things that happened since the last update that has rubbed players the wrong way.

The Enhancement system was done without a Class tree. The one place the Devs listened to the player base was making multiclass improvements. However, the improvements that the Devs gave utterly destroyed the pure classes, and they still haven't made decent Capstones to balance out the overwhelming tilt of power to multiclasses from the new Enhancement system.

Shadowfell at all levels, except for graphics was a complete failure. There was no excuse to release the Shadowfell "expansion" as a PAID expansion. It is barely bigger than an update. It contained no raid. The heroic XP should have been on par or better than Vale xp. The named loot in the Shadowfell is actually worse than 3BC before 3BC got a loot added to it (yes, it's that bad). Additionally, many of the quests are on Druid Deep level of kill mob to advance further with the additional bonus of raising Red DA and ungodly inflated HP that make the original Epics miniscule.

The loot tables are the worst that I've seen since Masterworks were the primary loot drop up into past the marketplace. The difference between then and now is that back then you could actually level yourself into a decent loot gen table. No such luck now. Just more xxxx-ing of Ghostbane. Bring back Light/Medium/Heavy Fort, but leave anything better than Heavy Fort in the game. And bring back the old loot tables.

On top of the bad loot tables, EVERYTHING is BTC. But players have NO storage for BTC. Heck, Turbine's pushing more BTA bank space. If only the game would add some BTA loot again. They haven't ina quite a few updates. BTA Banks aren't needed if BTC junk keeps getting made.

The Exploit(s) has to fall on Turbines shoulders. They have been flagged by players for a long time with no action. And the only reason action seems to have happened is because the Astral Shard AH was used. And players warned that something like the ASAH exploit would happen when Turbine pushed it. And not to make an excuse for it, but Turbine stripped players of any source of gaining free Astral Shards, except via the ASAH. Personally, I'd like to see the whole AS stripped from the game, but at a minimum, the ASAH should be closed for good.

With all those things going on, the Devs stepped in it back when they announced that ED XP would be wiped. Powder keg exploded. They backed down. But the new change to remove Epic Tokens form the game with irrational reasons on why, just don't cut it. To balance the rate TR happens between older players and fresh players because older players have too many Tokens. (Hint, older players had been collecting them and the uses for Epic Tokens hasn't be just stagnate, but decreasing.) Because Epic Tokens don't drop in the new stuff. (Hint, the Devs stopped putting them in the new stuff with MOTU because you were pushing a new system then...and most of that new system is now neglected AGAIN!) And the excuses keep rolling in and they all come back to decisions that were made over a year ago that many players objected to.

So of course players are angry. The quality of the PAID portion of the updates has been utterly horrible outside of the graphics. Systems keep get changed for no reason that players object to (Secret Doors for example), yet they are pushed on us because it bugs someone that works at Turbine and nothing more.

And people wonder why players are mad.... Again the above was over events that happened the last update. I could recount stuff further, but that would just be petty right now.
    Unfortunately they're still so stubborn they can't accept the fact they are wrong and we don't want those stupid changes. This whole locking and deleting thread is a proof they can't stand the truth and won't listen to their players.
    EXTREME PREJUDICE™ - by Turbine.

GHOSTBANE™ - by Turbine.

Hey man don't blame me, just after the opening post it was cube bait no?

Community Member

Ofc i blame you, it was very inteligent and productive thread before you posted

Community Member

Unhappy

Shadowfell isn't quite so bad, it's xp, named loot and RANDOM LOOT that truly blow.

Devs, dudes you want to kill this game? if so wtg! Your own players protest in freaking market, srsly never in mmo game i saw ppl openly say that thier devs are bounch of incompetent jerks and protest thier decisions. Ppl can rage etc but its open protest and mmo sites have big lol about it, no new player will touch ddo atm. Old players leave cuz they have enough.

Players were once your friends now exploit cuz you know why? Cuz this game become grindfest that no one like. And you extend thier bans wich = fu we dont need your money go spend it on better games. And this bug was so loooooong on live that many tought you just dont care after it bein reported 9001 times. But now you want to feed rightous forum trolls that will end up fapping on monitor when they have no one to play with

oh btw i was not banned i write from alt account cuz i want to beat this ded horse for some more time untill eso or something fun, but servers are ghost towns, so well gl you killing your own game with stupid decision, not listening to your paying playerbase and pushing stupid systems that no one like.
    another oct 2013 guy. woah, banned and bored?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast