Then ask Turbine to give out free BTA reincarnation hearts every time a player has spent 1495 TP on anything else in the game. Cosmetics, xp pots, pets, otto boxes, monster manuals, bags, adventure packs. Doesn't matter. Consider VIP players as transacting some equitable TP value for the $10 or whatever they spend each month using some middle exchange rate, maybe $10 = 1200 TP or maybe just say VIP subscription is equivalent to one heart per month. The point is that players paying into the game TR for free, since right now players who TR are already paying into the game in other ways.
- "Grind" for hearts - eliminated, period.
- Tension over where tokens drop or don't drop - eliminated.
- Tension over whether tokens are BTC or BTA - eliminated.
- Tension about having to farm tokens on your least farm-worthy characters - eliminated.
- Tension about having to farm tokens in higher level epics when you just want to TR at level 20 - eliminated.
- Concerns about being forced to pay for the cost of a heart when you're already buying pots, pets, bags and boxes or whatever else you spend money on during each TR - eliminated.
The theory is that Turbine will make more revenue when players are delighted by TR'ing as rapidly and grind free as possible. Let's put it to the test.