Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!

Unhappy A day in Spring of 2014. The day DDO dies for me. I am sure it will still carry on.

I am definitely going to do this.

The Team over there has more experience and have pioneers (Grandfathers of MMORPG concepts that are win, win!) with more creativity and are simply more in touch about what a MMORPG should be as well as more insight to what players should expect. They are geniuses who have been making these types of games for decades and almost half a century and know what they are doing.

If I was to make a prediction it would be that my Main in this game never comes back after this day of Spring 2014.

Even right now I am just using this game to play forum and not playing the game. But I do occasionally still log in to this game, but I do not feel or get excited anymore. I am disappointed that DDO never lived up to the genre that DnD the PnP version is and this computer game version sucks. The computer game made to represent it is a fail and its' time to make me involved and to care about it it has passed. It is a total failure in my opinion and I gave it a chance to convince me to stay for almost 7 years now. I did play in Beta but I do not have the same account, so almost 8 years. I can say with 100 percent clarity that it will never convince me to stay as I have just given up being loyal to DDO. I have lost faith in this game. I am just biding my time until Spring 2014. But for the record I did give it a chance. I did remain loyal long enough. I feel I cannot stay anymore as this game has become too much to bare anymore. I am crying right now in my soul.

With all do respect this game has failed to represent what DnD the PnP version should be in a computer game. I will visit the Grave Stone of DDO in my heart every day with little respect and little admiration, but I will give my deepest respects only to Gary and Dave who made a great game that sold the rights to a bunch of folks who failed to make it be a good computer game.

I am very sad to write this, very, very, very sad.

A day in the Spring of 2014. The day DDO dies for me. I am sure it will still carry on because the genre is huge and new players will still come to play this game. But I am disgusted and sick and tired of it all. This game is not fun anymore.
    Last edited by zDragonz; 10-22-2013 at 10:55 PM.

Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!

The coincidence of this game and Spring of 2014 is not related. I would rather keep playing DDO. But the Spring of 2014 just makes more sense. I know I can trust them. I know I will be playing a game with folks who make the game that are above.

I will leave it at that. I do not wish to offend. I am just being real.

Default I was wrong.

I am sorry for making such a negative post.

I just love this game too much to not admit it. I was being a Drama King. The recent thing that just happened has made me happy. Not going to get into it. You know what I mean.

I apologize. I recently just spent another 20 bucks.

The Hammer of Justice wins!

DnD hardcore till Death!

Community Member

Alcohol and forum posting don't mix, kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Substitutename View Post
    Alcohol and forum posting don't mix, kids.
    Don't blame alcohol for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraphim View Post
    Fly? That would break every quest in the game. You would see folks falling from the sky in Korthos and dying. It would be a rain of newbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandonk View Post
    Yeah. It's not "we nuked the city from orbit", it's "the city experienced a brief population drop". Check.

Community Member

I don't get it. What's happening in spring of 2014?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by zDragonz View Post

With all do respect this game has failed to represent what DnD the PnP version should be in a computer game. I will visit the Grave Stone of DDO in my heart every day with little respect and little admiration, but I will give my deepest respects only to Gary and Dave who made a great game that sold the rights to a bunch of folks who failed to make it be a good computer game.
    Yes, since long. All the boosts and creativity in this game can be resumed in an excel table since U13.

EDs are a joke, just enhancing the existing enhancements, nothing much of a creation nor respecting dnd epics.

The enhancements respec is graphically nice. Otherwise nothing that would have needed so long to release, would have been better to investigate known issues during this time.
    Now you can even select three prestige classes at level 1

And I don't forget when i read the forums: Turbine is powered by the fans!

The only reason i still play and pay as a VIP is that i have started something and want to finish it. Whatever is the system and even if I dont like it, I still like questing.

Elders scroll is my next target. I download PoE this week end too.

And, dam it is obviously normal to be deceived by DDO when u come from dnd worlds. Now this game is good to catch players bored by WoW.

Question eh?

Quote Originally Posted by zDragonz View Post
    I am definitely going to do this.

The Team over there has more experience and have pioneers (Grandfathers of MMORPG concepts that are win, win!) with more creativity and are simply more in touch about what a MMORPG should be as well as more insight to what players should expect. They are geniuses who have been making these types of games for decades and almost half a century and know what they are doing.

If I was to make a prediction it would be that my Main in this game never comes back after this day of Spring 2014.

Even right now I am just using this game to play forum and not playing the game. But I do occasionally still log in to this game, but I do not feel or get excited anymore. I am disappointed that DDO never lived up to the genre that DnD the PnP version is and this computer game version sucks. The computer game made to represent it is a fail and its' time to make me involved and to care about it it has passed. It is a total failure in my opinion and I gave it a chance to convince me to stay for almost 7 years now. I did play in Beta but I do not have the same account, so almost 8 years. I can say with 100 percent clarity that it will never convince me to stay as I have just given up being loyal to DDO. I have lost faith in this game. I am just biding my time until Spring 2014. But for the record I did give it a chance. I did remain loyal long enough. I feel I cannot stay anymore as this game has become too much to bare anymore. I am crying right now in my soul.

I am very sad to write this, very, very, very sad.

A day in the Spring of 2014. The day DDO dies for me. I am sure it will still carry on because the genre is huge and new players will still come to play this game. But I am disgusted and sick and tired of it all. This game is not fun anymore.
    Sorry mate, but I have no idea what you are on about.

Can you clarify what the problem is and why spring next year is so significant?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by photorob View Post
    i don't get it. What's happening in spring of 2014?
    eso
    if life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
    if life gives you pickles, well you're screwed. because pickleade sucks.

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

I thought Rift killed DDO?
    Or maybe it was NWO...
    No, now I remember, it was TOR!

Which means that I'm talking to myself, or maybe some ghosts, when I'm logged in. And exactly what am I logged in to??

This is getting curiouser and curiouser.

I think I need to go take my meds and have a lie-down, this is heavy stuff.
    It's definitely an N-word.