Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Community Member

\signed

/signed again and again. Seriously turbine, this whole thing has been a bad, BAD, BAD idea.

I cant recall the last time I'd seen a suggestion thread get 3 pages of solid signs, let alone so quickly. I seriously hope this sends a message.

/signed

Quote Originally Posted by darthhento View Post
    /signed

BOUND TO ACCOUNT and to drop on ALL EPIC QUESTS
    /signed

/signed.

BtC is the deal breaker for me. I have a couple of toons that I've parked at 20 (ish) that I just don't enjoy playing. One day I might want to TR one or many of them, I really don't want to have to actually run content on them as they are now in order to do that.

You can make the Comms drop in better quantities in Eveningstar, that's fine. That way people who have the expansions maybe get a slightly easier ride, but they HAVE to be BtA.

Community Member

signed a thousand times over

2014 DDO Players Council Flavilandile's Avatar

/signed, as it's what I've been asking since the onset.
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

/signed
    Aezechiel (Caster, 8th life) - Kakophonyc (Bard, 2nd life) - Larsenkarden (Cleric, 3rd life) - Lewela (Bard, 6th life) - Punkcanard (dual deathnip centered halfling tempest 3rd life) - Usuldur (Melee, completionist) - Sylentbob (ranger) ... and a couple of mules

“It seemed to me,' said Wonko the Sane, 'that any civilization that had so far lost its head as to need to include a set of detailed instructions for use in a package of toothpicks, was no longer a civilization in which I could live and stay sane.”
    Douglas Adams, So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

Community Member

Thumbs up \signed

\signed
    If you're not 'Burdened' without ship buffs, you didn't build your dex-based rogue right!

"... mark my words -- if you trust that lunatic Coyle, you're digging your own grave."

Community Member

/signed

/signed

/signed

I hope this thread gets a ton of pages and catches someone's attention in the Dev team.
    Member of Over Raided, level 100 Guild on Orien
    DPS: If it's not solving all your problems, you simply aren't using enough of it.

Community Member

/SO signed

I signed onto the forums for this, even. I never do that.

Community Member

Default signed

Quote Originally Posted by jonqrandom View Post
    really, that simple. when u20 goes live, no-one should have to set foot in the forgettable realms just to TR1, nor should they have to grind eGH until their eyes bleed.

commendations of valor should drop in all epic chests and end lists, droprate scaled for difficulty.

as for BtC? yeah, the hate for BtC is strong, and also reasonable, from both a storage and usage perspective. commendations should be BtA just as epic tokens *cough* tokens of the twelve are now.

1anymore than they do right now. if turbine want people to run their new content, they should make content more people want to run, for *gasp* fun. because, y'know, it's a game.
    signed

Community Member

/signed

Our (rather small) guild is now level 50, and we want the shiny Stormglory Tempest airship available at level 55. This gives two scenarios:

1) We buy 50% Guild Renown pots from the DDO Store, and take the Guild Renown rewards from sagas as we go through heroic and epic levels. Once our guild reaches level 55, we buy a bunch of Astral Shards from the DDO Store and buy the Tempest. Along the way we earn enough <whatever's> to TR at level ~24 once we've capped another destiny, as we have for the past 6 lives.

2) We are forced to take Commendations of Valor as our Saga rewards, and our guild doesn't advance.

In situation 1), Turbine gets a load of money from us. In situation 2), they get nothing.

Just something for the bean-counters to think about.

(P.S. Dear bean-counters: look at the bold bits^^)

Community Member

/signed

I want to be able to choose which epics I run, not be forced to grind the few that are part of the sagas.

Saryent
    Last edited by saryent; 10-24-2013 at 12:53 PM.

Community Member

/signed

/signed

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    Here's some things that are up for discussion here at Turbine. We're trying to come up with more public proposals Soon(tm).

* Binding of Commendations of Valor
    * Binding of Hearts of Wood (if these are BtA and the Commendations are BtC, you can still farm with an alternate character. And we can still re-use Commendations of Valor in the future for other items that we feel should be BtC, or use for upgrading BtC loot, instead of adding an additional new ingredient type in the future and an additional way to get that new ingredient. This is not a done deal in any case, as this also means you cannot combine ingredients from alternate characters.)
    * Additional ways to earn Commendations of Valor besides Sagas, for U20.
    * Whether or not Sagas earn Commendations of Valor at all.
    * Whether or not the methods for earning Heroic True Hearts of Wood are the same as the methods for earning Epic Hearts of Wood or Iconic True Hearts of Wood.
    * Whether or not we phase out Tokens of the Twelve at any point.
    * Whether or not we phase out trading in Tokens of the Twelve for Heroic True Hearts of Wood at any point (probably not).
    * What content you can use to earn various Hearts of Wood.

We're also trying to make sure that today's Lamannia release showing off other aspects of Reincarnation goes smoothly and that you guys have what you need in order to give good feedback.
    and from https://twitter.com/producerglin:
    Quote Originally Posted by @producerglin, twitter
    Ok, we were really really wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by @producerglin, twitter
    why happy - cuz U20 is going to be great! after we change our original plan for HoW. #paradigmshift coming to forum soon(tm)
    this is really good news so far, i'm actually feeling positive about hearing more from them! this game has an awesome community, thank you everyone who's gotten involved on the bridge and in the forums
    http://captiongenerator.com/8795/ddo-u20changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Ape_Man View Post
    Having a clue about what you're talking about is not a prerequisite of posting on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    Think of it as trolling by not trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by darthhento View Post
    /signed

BOUND TO ACCOUNT and to drop on ALL EPIC QUESTS

/signed
    Kill'em all and let their favorite deity sort'em out
    Quote from a shroud run "I am an idiot, not a newb"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast