Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

I have 2 young ladies in my guild that are new to the game and would love to have a little dragon pet. Also, this is a terrific way to give away your things and I wish you the best of luck in finding another game.

My character 's name is Chromeo on Thelanis.

Quote Originally Posted by HernandoCortez View Post
    It would be nice too if whoever wins the dragon changes its name to that of the OP's.
    I've had a similar, albeit more general idea - something like "Remember October 19" in memory of all the players lost
    "People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. ... People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true." Terry Goodkind

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

I don't NEED a dragon if someone else needs it more, please give it to them, but I do heart my little pets and will love it and care for it and protect it from Lolth and Harry to the best of my ability. Tortoisse on Sarlona.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Sorry to see you go, its a shame to lose any one,so are you sure you wont change your mind?

Community Member

Sad to see a player go, but Ironegrip(24 wizzy atm) on G-land would love to give a home to the pseudodragons. Prolly will drop some ddo pts into hats and accessories. (Pimp my dragon anyone?)

Founder

Quote Originally Posted by tralfaz81 View Post
    So, I dropped nearly 100 bucks for the pre-order of the last expansion and what I got when it hit was my character gimped by the new enhancement system and a series of quest I won’t run because I find the haze effect absolutely puke inducing. I’ve returned to regular open world games (and much happier for it) but was keeping at least a somewhat open mind and a little interest in the possibility of epic TRing…we all know where that’s going. Don’t get me wrong, I totally support the protest, but considering how much Turbine listened to our opinions over the new enhancement system…yeah, good luck.

So I’m done with it. Years of making the best toon I could killed, along with it my interest in the game. How much have I spent over the past year? Let me put it this way, I now own every single quest pack and that doesn’t even get into bank slots, tombs, etc, etc. I’ve never seen a company turn such a deaf ear to its consumer base, so I’m taking my time and money elsewhere.

Point being, I have unused pseudo dragon pets on almost all the servers (none on Argonnessen, Orien, or Cannith – sorry). I can’t see wasting them, so here’s your chance. Why should you get the free, kind of rare, pet? And please, please, please don’t be a jerk about it. I’d like to give them to someone who can’t afford/has no pets of their own. If you already have one, don’t ask for it to sell it.

So tell me why you want it, which server you’re on and your toon name (and class and level so I know I’m sending it to the right person). In a week or so I’ll pick the winners and send them their new pets (except players on Argonnessen, Orien, and Cannith – again, sorry. Think I might have the hat left on Argonnessen but not sure if it’s bound to account or not).
    I completely empathize with you. I agree that much of the new Enhancement system is still bad and the purple in the Netherese pack makes me groan out loud whenever it appears. Sorry to see another player leave but I'm not surprised. Goodluck and I hope DDO gets better and people come back.

I would like the pseudo dragon pet because I need a companion that can toast and smoke my marshmellows over a cold and lonely campfire, as more and more people leave ghallanda to join the occupy stormreach in wayfinder.

malarckey - favored soul (currently level 12) / ghallanda

Community Member

Default sad to see another leave

I don't know if you have toons on Khyber or who they are, but bummer you are leaving.

Giving away your stuffz is a nice thing to do, I've seen few do that over the years when leaving.

good luck to you whatever game you end up landing in!

So, I dropped nearly 100 bucks for the pre-order of the last expansion and what I got when it hit was my character gimped by the new enhancement system and a series of quest I won’t run because I find the haze effect absolutely puke inducing. I’ve returned to regular open world games (and much happier for it) but was keeping at least a somewhat open mind and a little interest in the possibility of epic TRing…we all know where that’s going. Don’t get me wrong, I totally support the protest, but considering how much Turbine listened to our opinions over the new enhancement system…yeah, good luck.

So I’m done with it. Years of making the best toon I could killed, along with it my interest in the game. How much have I spent over the past year? Let me put it this way, I now own every single quest pack and that doesn’t even get into bank slots, tombs, etc, etc. I’ve never seen a company turn such a deaf ear to its consumer base, so I’m taking my time and money elsewhere.

Point being, I have unused pseudo dragon pets on almost all the servers (none on Argonnessen, Orien, or Cannith – sorry). I can’t see wasting them, so here’s your chance. Why should you get the free, kind of rare, pet? And please, please, please don’t be a jerk about it. I’d like to give them to someone who can’t afford/has no pets of their own. If you already have one, don’t ask for it to sell it.

So tell me why you want it, which server you’re on and your toon name (and class and level so I know I’m sending it to the right person). In a week or so I’ll pick the winners and send them their new pets (except players on Argonnessen, Orien, and Cannith – again, sorry. Think I might have the hat left on Argonnessen but not sure if it’s bound to account or not).
    RTFM on Khyber, Toy Soldiers.

Toy Soldiers PD Roll Builds Guild on Wayfinder.

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Default So sorry to see you go.

If you do not get anyone else on Khyber, might I suggest you send it to Hossa or Fawngate for use as a prize in their monthly Hunger Games PVP They will make sure it gets to a good home. And my best wishes for good travels in whatever world you happen to end up in.

Saal
    "Fools said I, you do not know. Silence like a cancer grows, hear my words that I might teach you, take my hand that I might reach you, but my words like silent raindrops fell...."-Paul Simon "Day after day, we caught no breath or motion. As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean."--Coleridge

Community Member

Default Sad to see so many leaving

I read lots of stuff people don't like about game and understand many of them. It is however too bad more people don't play as casual as my family and I. My wife and I are in our 50's, we play with our 2 sons and daughter. We play on thelanis, made our own guild that is just us and only party together. We do miss out on the best gears cuz we can't really do the raids but we have so much fun just goofing around. We don't run through quests fast, we may even break in the middle of one and all have a shot or puff so no one would really want to play with us anyways. Let everyone else have a shot at your goodies, I just wanted to say how nice the offer is. Good luck in your gaming, most of all HAVE FUN!!!

Soulfurnace shall also depart.

And no, my stuff is all BtA or BtC. I got rid of lootgen a while back, so you can't haz it.

Off to EVE I go...

Community Member TheNameIwasntB4's Avatar

Default For Thelanis and/or Sarlona

Thanks in advance.

If you choose me, I will wait until January 1, 2014, before applying the pet certificate. That is for the just in case you come back and you wish you had it back. Not asking for two, just one certificate, but I only wanted to do one entry.

On Thelanis -- Elkabonng 2nd level dwarven ranger. Named for a Quickdraw McGraw character.

On Sarlona -- Devilsweat 9th level dwarven ranger Named for a hot sauce I saw in Colorado.

I own no pets at this time.

The Psuedo Dragon will be placed in the Pet slot and can follow me all around Stormreach or Eveningstar( once I run the Web of Chaos chain). I will put it away when I am at a bank or at the crafting machine. Hopefully, I can add the Polar Bear Cub to it this year.

I will name the psuedo dragon Zaflart.

Good luck in whatever you go to do.
    April 2013 - Manager Meeting - New Forums, WOW!! We just had over 90% new players join!!

Dragons went out today. Thanks for all the replies. Sorry if you didn't get one but there were multiple request from a few of the servers. Enjoy all.
    "Shut up and die like a wizard"

Community Member

I've not wanted to say this during the contest, least it feel an attempt to influence you. Like many, I share the sentiment that you are a person of good caliber, and that it is regrettable to see you go. Thank you for making even your departure an act to be enjoyed, an act of fun for those who participated, and bringing a bit more joy to those who win the dragons. I hope that you find happiness and entertainment where ever you go next, and that all of your loot drops be rares. I hope that one day you choose to look back in on DDO, and hope more that upon that day, you return to see a game you wish to play again.
    Anything can be explained by drunken wizards.

"Hey! I got a piece of the +1 Butter Knife of Victory! Ah-oh, wait, wait. It's just a crummy, normal +1 dagger of ghostbane..."

Community Member

I'm on Khyber, my name is Ellenie still growing up!
    Thanks

Community Member moomooprincess's Avatar

dragons went out today. Thanks for all the replies. Sorry if you didn't get one but there were multiple request from a few of the servers. Enjoy all.
    no one needs to reply to this anymore.

Just read what tralfaz81 posted, just up there a bit ^^^^^^^
    Recipemaker Guild: Top Chef School of Recipes

Event Statistics: Risia, Festivult, Midwinter, Daily Dice, Mimic Hunt

Community Member

Sad that you leave. try to return for u20, maybe will be not so bad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12