Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

I would like to bring up a point that i haven't seen so far, or i just missed it.

I have 3 alts who are finished toons as far as TR goes. I am still farming for ED's, gear, and yes, tokens for other alts like my completionist and a couple more. I was happy to see sagas, i can now farm xp for ED's or tomes if i need them.

It was a great idea, but... I do not want to waste my saga farms on comms of valor. How is this good? it just seems to me that it adds to the endless grind at end game. Now i can farm even more sagas to add comms to the list,

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrok View Post
    ...snip my previous post...
    Now, my response to the people that ask about suggestion #2, "But what incentive would there be then to every buy a heart from the store if I can earn one every heroic life off heroic sagas?"

I'm glad you asked!

If you do the saga rewards right - have rare/attractive items sometimes in them (turbine store items, skill and stat tomes, cosmetic armor, appropriate xp stones, appropriate guild renown, etc) - then even though I know that I want to always take the Commendations of Valor I may not do that in practice. I may take the other shinies. Then I get to epic levels and I think, "ok, I need to get this heart...let me just do one saga". Now I get to my end reward and I'm like, "Darnit...there's that cosmetic armor/skill tome/stat tome I wanted!". I take it instead. Then I decide, "to heck with it, I'll just buy the heart". There's the answer - if I want to stay 100% free-to-play then I can play the heroic FTP sagas, just eek out a heart from the valor rewards, and TR. But to do so I'll have to be passing up a lot of free xp, guild renown, and other shinies.
    Tajawuka 20 Bladeforged Paladin running divine ETR's (3 ranger/monk/fighter pl's, 3 martial epl's) - Toolbots working on Morninglord Cleric life #2 (3 wizard/sorc/druid pl) - Evisra 28 rogue

FIFY..in bold

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    ......In regards to Tokens of the Twelve: Tokens of the Twelve will continue to drop when Update 20 is released. One change will be that the Spinner of Shadows quest chain will no longer drop Tokens, since it is free to play, so you'll get Commendations when you complete the Saga that these quests are a part of.
    Quote Originally Posted by moomooprincess View Post
    I ran Where there is Smoke ELITE on a level 4, first life 28 hit point rogue, never TRd, no guild buffs, using a hireling cleric. One shotted two times at the first dog area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesrali View Post
    Go munt your grandma while wearing my freeway mitt!
    Main toons on G-land: Home of Tesrali build 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Singular View Post
    I've never run the chain for tokens. It's absurd that you're claiming 99% of players do so, and weakens your argument. Possibly some large percentage of f2p players only run that, and never buy content with TP, but I don't see it.

Why not just say "Turbine, you're making an obvious money grab and it makes your game less viable. What's the point in playing if you continue to erode the escapism for me?" Well, perhaps you don't feel that way, but I do.
    First point - Okay. It's the case on Sarlona, not sure about the server you run on. Flagging to get a toon to Eveningstar is secondary and the loot is no longer worth the grind for seals and shards because of overpowered and easily obtained lootgen. At this point most of the time it's either run on Epic to farm tokens or on Heroic for Bravery. If you're actually running to flag and didn't do so in the midst of Bravery, you're most likely doing it either solo, with a guildie, or with someone in channel. Put a LFM up for flagging and it'll never fill.

Second point - Because I complained about it being a money grab in other threads and I was hoping I wouldn't have to continue to make the same point over and over, but obviously I do.

This is a blatant money grab, and yes, it ruins immersion when I'm running along and hit a paywall in the middle of something. Having to do the sagas to reincarnate doesn't just ruin my game, it decimates it.
    Last edited by TDarkchylde; 10-22-2013 at 02:24 PM.
    .:Sarlona - ELH:. Inamorata (TR11 Completionist WIP) / Groundloop (TR2) / Signalmixer (TR) / Serraphiia (TR)
    Angelorum (TR) / Darqchylde / Aetherielle / Rashree / Colordepth / Wintremoon / Tarrynn
    Amarizi / Genozid / Arising / Tenpercenter / Ellixia / Zecele / Harika / Lainiel / Zephale

Founder

I wanted to answer a couple of questions I've seen come up in the various threads in the past half a day or so. Just a reminder - this thread is the best place to give us your feedback right now, as it's got a lot of DDO team eyes on it.

In regards to Tokens of the Twelve: Tokens of the Twelve will continue to drop when Update 20 is released. One change will be that the Spinner of Shadows quest chain will no longer drop Tokens, since it is part of a Saga, so you'll get Commendations when you complete the Saga that these quests are a part of.

Challenges: Tokens of the Twelve will continue to be offered as a Challenge reward for Epic Cannith Challenges.
    Since this is the best place for feedback, I am reiterating some of my other posts here.

My first issue is having an in-game cost for TR at all. Right now, DDO doesn't have a traditional MMO "Endgame". Perhaps it once did (I did not participate in "end game" at that time) but it doesn't currently. But it does still have the other Endgame alternative: True Reincarnation. In no other MMO I've ever heard of does an MMO force a character to pay in order to participate in the Endgame. They create Endgame to encourage players to continue playing their game. I understand that TRing makes a character (slightly) more powerful, but the downside is already that there is an increased XP cost to level. The current "reward" of TRing is not so powerful that it necessitates a high barrier-to-entry - anymore than you should pay for a traditional MMO Endgame because you acquire gear to make your character more powerful.

If DDO is going to charge (either in-game grind or $ in the store) for access to their endgame, and the player doesn't want to pay, what is left to the player but to find another game? This strategy doesn't make sense to me.

I will NOT grind Sagas to receive Commendations. Grinding is not how I play and I would bet that most players also do not grind. I also will not pay in the store for a Heart. I was OK with the Tokens of the Twelve being traded for a Heart because they were relatively easy to get, but ultimately I don't understand charging anything at all to play "Endgame" content.

If the idea is to make Past Lives more powerful which might justify the in-game cost, it would make more sense to me to release the updated Past Lives at the same time as the new TR system so people have more incentive to pay. Assuming that more powerful Past Lives actually happen, I think the following points should be met:

1. Don't make us choose between Commendations and other End Rewards. Tokens are currently automatically given. We are not required to choose between Tokens and another End Reward.

2. Give Commendations for individual quests. We should get Comms in end chests just like tokens. If they want to encourage Saga completion, give more Comms automatically upon Saga completion. (Tie them to the quest reward chosen or create a Saga Patron vendor or whatever.)

3. Cordovan says that Tokens will remain a currency. That tells me that once Update 20 is released I will no longer be able to purchase Hearts with my Tokens. I shouldn't be forced to make a choice now to either spend my Tokens on Hearts which I may or may not need or save them to buy Augments later or trade them for Comms. I don't know why we need them to be separate currencies, but if the only way to get hearts with the Tokens I already have is to change them for Comms, I want the Comms to be able to buy Augments as well so I still have a choice.

4. Commendations should be BtA, not be BtC.

5. I think Turbine has already got the point that the current ratio of Commendations received vs. Commendation cost for a Heart is WAY off.

Founder

Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    I read a lot of posts tieing the problem with Sagas to the poor quality of FR content. I disagree with that. We asked for, we begged for, an FR expansion. The current FR quests are actually VERY cool. Some really really well designed quests, interesting story arcs, and gorgeous explorer areas. The problem with the FR content is the LOOT. Except for a small handful of nice items, the FR loot on the whole is terrible. Random effects are TERRIBLE. So the main reason to avoid FR content is not that it's bad, it's that there's virtually no incentive to play it. And forcing Saga completions in FR content isn't helping. Fix FR loot and you may have people return to playing the content. And that includes developing the Sschindy and Underdark explorers (as promised, then abandoned!!). More rares, more named items, more side quests.

Quit pushing Sagas and return to ACTUAL development.
    I agree except for the Netherese purple torture. That is really terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    I read a lot of posts tieing the problem with Sagas to the poor quality of FR content. I disagree with that. We asked for, we begged for, an FR expansion. The current FR quests are actually VERY cool. Some really really well designed quests, interesting story arcs, and gorgeous explorer areas. The problem with the FR content is the LOOT. Except for a small handful of nice items, the FR loot on the whole is terrible. Random effects are TERRIBLE. So the main reason to avoid FR content is not that it's bad, it's that there's virtually no incentive to play it. And forcing Saga completions in FR content isn't helping. Fix FR loot and you may have people return to playing the content. And that includes developing the Sschindy and Underdark explorers (as promised, then abandoned!!). More rares, more named items, more side quests.

Quit pushing Sagas and return to ACTUAL development.
    Who do you mean we kemo sabe?

The game play of the current epic token system is a good one, where you get epic tokens or token fragments in addition to your normal rewards, for completion of the old epic quests. I would highly recommend this type of system remain. I say:

-Leave the epic token system as is, with tokens valid towards Hearts of Wood valid for a Heroic TR.

-For epic or Iconic TR, commendations of valor should be offered as rewards for completing the newer epic quests and sagas, in addition to your standard rewards, just like how the epic token system works. You shouldn't have to choose if you want a commendation or your end reward.

This doesn't need to be that complicated.
    Aryk Stoutheart, Vanguard Paladin
    Grolyn Stoutheart, Divine Disciple Cleric
    Rindyl Twirliblade, Elven Swashbuckler

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glin View Post
    I know I did not cover everything in one post.
    We are still listening - even though I often see that people think we don't. There are a lot of opinions being expressed.

The topics I covered today were already in discussion during the design talks, some of the other details were not debated as much but will be now.

I can't answer on a change for bind type. Please be patient for the answer.

I can't tell you how long twelve tokens will be the "preferred method".
    I would like to see it cleaned it up as a system, consolidate the items, get the right balance, etc. But not at the detriment of people enjoying the game. ...or excluding content.

Thank you for continuing to give us opinions, examples of how you play are also useful feedback tools. We'll keep working on the communication flow.
    I only actually play one toon. I have not played Epic levels by choice, only doing it in one of my 4 lives to help someone I run with a bit, and then only to 21 before TRing. I do not like being forced to either pay real money or run Epic levels to get my TR Hearts. I did buy some when they were on sale after I bought discounted Turbine Points.

Quite simply forcing me to grind Epic sagas to do my Heroic TRs, if I do not wish to be forced to spend real money, is like you are saying, "F**k You, we do not care about you as a player. We only care about how much real money we can soak you for." I am a VIP so you are already getting my real money every year. Stop adding insult to injury and give me a way to earn Heroic Hearts as a Heroic character.

My opinion on the matter which are important to me:

- I have no problem with Turbine removing tokens from the spinner series, prior to that update you always had to grind tokens out of P2P quests or challenges. (You state you are removing them because that series is part of a saga....we all know its because you don't want people to acquire them who are ftp.)

- COV's must be BTA. (If I have a toon that hits 20 and i have enough cov's on another toon. I want to be able to transfer them and TR immediately)

- COV's have to be able to be acquired outside of saga's...from any "lvl20" quest or higher as tokens used to be only be able to be acquired from epic quests.

- Tokens of the twelve have to remain in game and acquirable until this system is fully implemented. (i am highly suspect of this as Turbine has a history of bringing in something new and never finishing it off, e.g: crafting, monster manual, old PRE's, destiny's for each class. etc.....)
    Quote Originally Posted by moomooprincess View Post
    I ran Where there is Smoke ELITE on a level 4, first life 28 hit point rogue, never TRd, no guild buffs, using a hireling cleric. One shotted two times at the first dog area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesrali View Post
    Go munt your grandma while wearing my freeway mitt!
    Main toons on G-land: Home of Tesrali build 2.0

Community Member

I wanted to answer a couple of questions I've seen come up in the various threads in the past half a day or so. Just a reminder - this thread is the best place to give us your feedback right now, as it's got a lot of DDO team eyes on it.
    The big issue with both the old and the new implementation is, you can only run a part of the content to get the reinc hearts. Previously you didn't get reinc hearts from new content, after this it's a 180 degree turn and you only get reinc hearts from new content. Optimally you'd get progress from all content. This change invalidates Epic Eberron content even more than they already are.

In regards to Tokens of the Twelve: Tokens of the Twelve will continue to drop when Update 20 is released. One change will be that the Spinner of Shadows quest chain will no longer drop Tokens, since it is part of a Saga, so you'll get Commendations when you complete the Saga that these quests are a part of.
    Makes sense. The twelve token ratios could be looked at, or even add some simple formula with chest ransack: first loot of the week gets full tokens, second gets 90%, third 80% etc. This could work as the first step in phazing them out.

Challenges: Tokens of the Twelve will continue to be offered as a Challenge reward for Epic Cannith Challenges.
    Cool, so there remains one reason to run challenges.

Founder

We are still listening - even though I often see that people think we don't.
    What I think most people mean by "not listening" is "not actually doing anything about what you hear". Devs have mentioned that changes have been made due to player feedback. But more often either no changes are made, or it has been said that something will be changed and it is not (collectible cost for augment vendors, Cannith Crafting item levels, etc.)

What it comes down to is that it's hard for players to know what to do when ridiculous proposals are made like wiping all ED XP, stupidly high costs at Collectible Augment Vendors or Enhancements, and these proposed numbers for Commendations / Hearts. Some people say "obviously these are just placeholder numbers", but we have had past experience where we've said "these can't be the actual numbers" and they HAVE been the actual numbers!

Community Member

Path #1 - "The Old Producers had it Right with Leveling Sigils"
    This is by far the easiest path for the dev team. It might be a harder sell to the higher-ups but there's a solid example of a time that this worked to increase Turbine profits. Leveling sigils were an artificial barrier to advancement that frustrated people and made them leave the game or give up on a character rather than open their wallets to allow them to move on. When Turbine removed leveling sigils they greatly benefited from the increased customer satisfaction and the quicker movement through levels and questing that helped to sell all their other products. Replace the words leveling sigils with true hearts of wood in what I wrote and I think the same still holds true. Make heroic TR'ing free at level 20, epic/iconic free at level 28 (or 30 when the cap moves up again) and I think the system becomes far easier to program, maintain, understand and profits go up from the increased sale of boxes AND TR timer bypasses.
    Someone brought something up in another thread and it gave me an interesting idea...

Hrm...I wasn't looking at these issues from a VIP/premium perspective but here's an interesting thought - make TR'ing in all its forms free to VIP's. That would certainly boost VIP numbers, would not cost Premium players anything or grant anything to VIP not available to Premium in-game, seems like a win all around.
    So basically you could combine a new, complete saga system that requires grinding heroic sagas during your entire life to just eek out a heroic heart to TR immediately on hitting 20 (no epics required)...or you could run 2-3 epic sagas and get enough comm's for a heroic heart...or you could pay for a heroic heart from the Turbine store...or you could go VIP and not have to do any of those. This addition keeps hearts as a viable store item, allows for a new system, but then has the added wrinkle of creating value for VIP's. Not only do VIP's not have to worry about what they run to get hearts but they would also be able to run all of the new sagas for the other rewards (xp, renown, all the cool new things sagas should have added) rather than having to take the comm's like the non-VIP's that don't want to spend TP's for hearts would have to do.
    Tajawuka 20 Bladeforged Paladin running divine ETR's (3 ranger/monk/fighter pl's, 3 martial epl's) - Toolbots working on Morninglord Cleric life #2 (3 wizard/sorc/druid pl) - Evisra 28 rogue

Guardian
    Hero

Default Proposed Saga changes

I know this is about heart of Wood thru Saga's... But I GOT to ask, (being a popular topic atm)

Why did they have to make such huge sagas, and make them overlap so much?
    It really bugs me, they made them so big? as a selling point the saying Saga's overlap... why not make them seperated, a bunch of quest arcs to form various Saga: like:

The Houses Saga: (total 16 quests)
    -Pharlian Carnival Arc
    -Sentinel of Stormreach Arc (+optional quest)
    -Vault of Night Arc

Gianthold Saga: (total 10 quests)
    all quests in gianthold

Menace of The underdark Saga : (total 15 quests)
    from Lord of Dust all the way to reclaiming the Rift
    (except the 2 loner drink the Water and Belly of the Beast)

The Netherese|shadow Saga: (total 15 quests)
    -High Road of Shadow Arc
    -Wheeloon Prison Arc
    -the Stormhorn Mountain Arc

Peril of Cormyrs: (8 quest for now, add the update 20 or 21 quest arc to this)
    -Druid Deep Arc
    -Don't drink the Water (epic saga)
    -Belly of the Beast (epic Saga)
    -The Riddle (heroic Saga)
    -Murder by Night (heroic Saga)

now THIS would feel like true Sagas. right now they overlap so much it's more or less running the same saga.

I tried to get into saga, I really did, but the overlap man, i can'T remember wich quest go where, cuz of that, and I don't FEEL the saga spirit.
    now the above list, would feel like doing a Saga.

Edit: I would be so bold as to ask people to quote the list if they like the idea, maybe make sure someone important *wink* *wink* see it, or suggest other list selections
    Last edited by Gabrael; 10-22-2013 at 04:01 PM.
    I come from the west. Through countries, peoples, and cities - to this place: STORMREACH.
    My duty: Guardian. To mend and defend. To defend my newfound friends, their hopes, and dreams. To defend them from their enemies.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by redoubt View Post
    Why does a heroic TR heart require you to run epic quests that you cannot do until level 20+?

Could you allow additional sagas that are run at the heroic levels to count toward heroic TR hearts?
    This has long been a problem and it is high time it were fixed. Having to run epic content to get a heroic heart has always been a bad idea. Making heroic sagas drop items that are good for a heroic TR is something that definitely should be added (along with significantly more heroic sagas). You can tell from the huge number of people that are complaining about the BtC nature of the comms that people are not actually taking their level 20 characters into epic content to earn their tokens for TRing but rather are earning tokens on their high level alts and giving them to their heroic characters. Since people have long been avoiding running epic content on the characters they TR (and will continue to do so if you listen to all the requests to make comms BtA) there is no reason to make those that don't run alts have to run epic content for heroic TR hearts either. Heroic sags should drop comms for heroic hearts. If you must come up with a new comm that is only good for heroic hearts (we could call it the fragment-of-a-token-of-the-twelve comm) then so be it, but heroic content should drop comms for heroic hearts. This would also reduce significantly the number of complaints about currency being BtC (should you decide not to listen to the requests to make it BtA).
    Everyone who is not in the true definition of "hardcore" is looked down on as a "casual", unwilling or incapable of understanding the true brilliance of having twelve-year-olds insult you while they are teabagging your virtual corpse. - Christian Ward columnist for The Escapist

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrael View Post
    I know this is about heart of Wood thru Saga's... But I GOT to ask, (being a popular topic atm)

Why did they have to make such huge sagas, and make them overlap so much?
    It really bugs me, they made them so big? as a selling point the saying Saga's overlap... why not make them seperated, a bunch of quest arcs to form various Saga: like:

The Houses Saga: (total 16 quests)
    -Pharlian Carnival Arc
    -Sentinel of Stormreach Arc (+optional quest)
    -Vault of Night Arc

Gianthold Saga: (total 10 quests)
    all quests in gianthold

Menace of The underdark Saga : (total 15 quests)
    from Lord of Dust all the way to reclaiming the Rift
    (except the 2 loner drink the Water and Belly of the Beast)

The Netherese|shadow Saga: (total 15 quests)
    -High Road of Shadow Arc
    -Wheeloon Prison Arc
    -the Stormhorn Mountain Arc

Peril of Cormyrs: (8 quest for now, add the update 20 or 21 quest arc to this)
    -Druid Deep Arc
    -Don't drink the Water (epic saga)
    -Belly of the Beast (epic Saga)
    -The Riddle (heroic Saga)
    -Murder by Night (heroic Saga)

now THIS would feel like true Sagas. right now they overlap so much it's more or less running the same saga.

I tried to get into saga, I really did, but the overlap man, i can'T remember wich quest go where, cuz of that, and I don't FEEL the saga spirit.
    now the above list, would feel like doing a Saga.

Edit: I would be so bold as to ask people to quote the list if they like the idea, maybe make sure someone important *wink* *wink* see it, or suggest other list selections
    And more than that too. Necro1-4 as a saga. Each Necro as a smaller saga. Each part of that house arc as a separate saga. I know I'm disagreeing with part of what you mentioned but I don't mind saga overlap - reward people for running each small saga and again for running a saga that contains several smaller sagas. If there's a pack with multiple quests it should be a saga. If there's a storyline that arcs over more than one pack then it should be a saga as well.

I would like to see it cleaned it up as a system, consolidate the items, get the right balance, etc.
    The Reincarnation system of earning Tokens didn't need cleaning up. You could've simply expanded it. Instead the Commendation mess-of-a-system you're determined to introduce is what needs cleaning up. Changing from BTA to BTC is a mess. Erasing per quest rewards in favor of per Saga rewards is a mess. Dictating how people should play the game is a mess.

As for consolidating the items, replacing Tokens with Coms could achieve that simply enough, but this is clearly not your goal. Your intention is obviously to highly monetize the Reincarnation process, with no regard for the player experience.

As for balance, what are you trying to balance? The time it takes a power gamer vs a casual player? Never gonna happen. Elite Sagas rewarding "3-4 times" what a Normal Saga does just helps ensure this. Are you just talking about balancing the earning rate vs turn in rate? This could be done easily enough both without removing Eberron Epics from the process and without requiring full Saga completions. I believe the only thing you're honestly trying to "balance" is the one time investment of purchasing quest packs & expansions vs the repeated purchasing of Reincarnation hearts from the store - and trying to highly incentivize the latter by making the former as prohibitively difficult and annoying as you possibly can.
    But not at the detriment of people enjoying the game. ...or excluding content.
    That's a fat load of carp right there. Saying that people will be required to run content wether or not they like it is exactly targeted at reducing people's enjoyment, that way they'll (hopefully) just buy the Hearts outright. Creating obnoxious barriers like that just encourages people to find a more enjoyable place to spend their money, where they feel rewarded for doing so.

As for not excluding content: your system takes every current Token offering quest and removes & excludes it from the process of earning a Reincarnation. Excluding all preMotU content from the Reincarnation system is exactly what you're trying to do. Who do you think you're fooling?
    Thank you for continuing to give us opinions, examples of how you play are also useful feedback tools. We'll keep working on the communication flow.
    Here's how I play: I run quests I enjoy, I skip the ones I don't. I like being able to pick and choose whatever seems interesting at the time, usually changing up from life to life. Some quests I like better on a melee, some I like better on an arcane. Some I just love and make sure to run a lot, others I don't enjoy at all and skip entirely. Your trying hard to take freedom of choice that away from me, because I like to get my Reincarnations from the Game, not the Store. Under my system, if I don't like Belly of the Beast, The Crucible or the entire Druids Deep pack I don't run them and still progress just as fast. Under your system, I either have to run them or my progression is severely hindered. This does nothing but restrict choice and create dissatisfaction where previously none existed.

When people say "this quest/pack is cool" or "this quest/pack is great xp" or "this quest/pack has awesome loot" I buy it, check it out for myself and run it or not accordingly. When I hear "this quest/pack is boring/unimaginative, the xp is meh at best and the loot easily acquirable by trade" I don't bother purchasing the pack. <-That is clearly the problem you're trying to solve, in all the wrong ways. Rather than adding "carrots" to lack luster content, you're trying to adding "sticks" for not buying and playing it. That last part is really the worst of it in my opinion. Bad enough that I may have bought content that I ended up not liking, or maybe I only enjoyed half the pack but didn't like the other half. Tying Reincarnation Hearts to Sagas requires that play content I may not enjoy, and that's a horrible decision.

Allow me to restate that last part:

Tying the earning of Reincarnation to Sagas requires me to play through content I don't enjoy, or pay to avoid it! This is a shameful scenario you are concocting where I must first purchase entire content packs, then repeatedly pay more to not play the parts of them I don't like.

Writing that means you just made me agree with Chai, for which you should be further ashamed!
    Now excuse me while I wander off to arm myself with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and hunker down behind my Armored Beer Refrigerator, while I have the UFO's take control of the Congresional Wives with the help of the International Cocaine Smugglers and the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow - btw, do you have change for 10 million population?

Guardian
    Hero

And more than that too. Necro1-4 as a saga. Each Necro as a smaller saga. Each part of that house arc as a separate saga. I know I'm disagreeing with part of what you mentioned but I don't mind saga overlap - reward people for running each small saga and again for running a saga that contains several smaller sagas. If there's a pack with multiple quests it should be a saga. If there's a storyline that arcs over more than one pack then it should be a saga as well.
    yeah, Necro 1-4 could be a saga, the low lvls of the earlier quest would be offset by the length of the Saga, since Necro 1-4 would make... 21 quests, and also the flagging part and all

Quote Originally Posted by erethizon View Post
    This has long been a problem and it is high time it were fixed. ...
    "The House Saga" (sentinel, carnival, VoN) would give comm for heroic run to help get an heroic Heart for example, and other saga doable at heroic like Erethizon well explained
    Last edited by Gabrael; 10-22-2013 at 04:10 PM.
    I come from the west. Through countries, peoples, and cities - to this place: STORMREACH.
    My duty: Guardian. To mend and defend. To defend my newfound friends, their hopes, and dreams. To defend them from their enemies.

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

I've got an idea:
    sell hearts (in addition to any other means) for astral shards (so there is something to spend them on, except shard exchange) and for a lot (like between 1 and 2 millions) of plat, so there is finally something to spend our money on (heroic hearts cheaper, iconic medium, epic costs more).
    Quote Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Random Person #2 View Post
    People who exploit bugs in code are cheaters cheaters cheaters. And they are big fat ****yheads too.

(a) Saga: The End of Eberron (Epic)
    (b) Saga: Perils of Cormyr (Epic)
    (c) Saga: The Planeswalker’s Path (Epic)
    (d) Saga: Menace of the Underdark (Epic)
    (e) Saga: Honor of the Huntsilvers (Epic)
    (f) Saga: In the Wastes of Gianthold (Epic)
    (a) The mobs in the first three quest have seriously buggy CR's at the moment
    (b) Currently can't be completed due to Quest Closure: The End of the Road
    (c) Currently can't be completed due to Quest Closure: The End of the Road (formerly Chosen of Mystra)
    (d) Currently working as far as I am aware
    (e) Currently can't be completed due to Quest Closure: The End of the Road
    (f) Currently bugged and has two quests swapped around.

So 5 of the 6 Epic Saga's are bugged or not possible to complete

Heroic Saga's: See (b), (e) and (f)
    And all of the Heroic Saga's are bugged or not possible to complete

With the state of the system as it is, is it any wonder people don't have any confidence in tying Reincarnation to the Saga's?

Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast