Default 10-19-2013 12:38 PM last dev post.. . . ...

realy? REALY!!? you guys are putting nails in the coffin.

Yep
    Orien: Zizie, Zeelee, Zeeny, Zeety, Zeleste, Zeeby
    ?

But but but Giln decided to update his fans on twitter
    Main toons: IronThatcher (Tank), Mehhh (DC Wiz)
    Quote Originally Posted by moomooprincess View Post
    I ran Where there is Smoke ELITE on a level 4, first life 28 hit point rogue, never TRd, no guild buffs, using a hireling cleric. One shotted two times at the first dog area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesrali View Post
    Go munt your grandma while wearing my freeway mitt!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by toaftoaf View Post
    It was the weekend. Look at the lammania dev tracker, by the way.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by cave_diver View Post
    But but but Giln decided to update his fans on twitter
    He did that last time when it hit the fan with the ED XP wipe. He's much more active there with his followers than the rest of the DDO community.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by oradafu View Post
    He did that last time when it hit the fan with the ED XP wipe. He's much more active there with his followers than the rest of the DDO community.
    If haters be hatin' apparently Twits be tweetin?

There's been a post in Lammaland that basically says "it's going live, but we may adjust the prices a bit". If that makes you feel any worse.

Please continue to voice your opinion if you want a REAL response from the devs.
    "People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. ... People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true." Terry Goodkind

Fail.

Look at Lamm Dev Tracker.

full of haters this days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausdoerrt View Post
    There's been a post in Lammaland that basically says "it's going live, but we may adjust the prices a bit". If that makes you feel any worse.

Please continue to voice your opinion if you want a REAL response from the devs.
    It also said that you can still get hearts of wood for tokens now (post U20) and that eventually other quests (presumably new sagas but who knows?) will implement the commendations. So it isn't all just that. I don't think the update was sufficient, but at least they stepped back some so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Gywiden View Post
    It also said that you can still get hearts of wood for tokens now (post U20) and that eventually other quests (presumably new sagas but who knows?) will implement the commendations. So it isn't all just that. I don't think the update was sufficient, but at least they stepped back some so far.
    The post is full of maybes, soons, and somewhats.

You can still get hearts of wood for tokens now - how long?
    Eventually other quests - When? Which quests? (The way I read it also suggests he meant NEW FUTURE QUESTS, not existing ones.)

But who knows? - EXACTLY. Give us a real response. They've stepped back none, just initiated cookie-cutter damage control.
    "People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. ... People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true." Terry Goodkind

Just like 'a some future time' we'd get 'something' to use our old temp red augments or that they'd 'look into' a way for pale masters in form to restore their stats, or...

And as for running sagas to get hearts, it appears that it's actually a better idea to keep doing 100 favor dashes to get hearts. As an example, it would take 53 ehard sagas to get a heroic heart. Assuming you are running the MotU saga, that's 53 x 13 = 689 quests.

A heroic heart is 1495 tp, or 60 25 TP favor runs. Assuming your favor runs are 7 15 renown quests, that would mean you'd only have to run around 420 quests to farm up enough favor to get a heart. Assuming you can do a 100 favor run in a mere 40 minutes, for character creation to completion, that is a mere 40 hours of gameplay to farm up a heroic heart. ahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Jingwei View Post
    that is a mere 40 hours of gameplay to farm up a heroic heart. ahahahahaha
    A bit OT, but yesterday I grinded 20 tokens for a true heart in 4.5 hours. I have to agree with Turbine that some change was necessary, as it was never intended to be this way: getting 20 tokens should be an achievement, not a boring piece of cake that even a gimp like me can pull without any real effort.However, the current implementation is in my opinion over the top. They should have extented the epic token fragment system to all epic quests and just up the price of hearts to 100 tokens (or any other balanced number).Then again: it is their game. We either accept or move on. Plenty of games around.

Quote Originally Posted by Syrrah View Post
    A bit OT, but yesterday I grinded 20 tokens for a true heart in 4.5 hours. I have to agree with Turbine that some change was necessary, as it was never intended to be this way: getting 20 tokens should be an achievement, not a boring piece of cake that even a gimp like me can pull without any real effort.However, the current implementation is in my opinion over the top. They should have extented the epic token fragment system to all epic quests and just up the price of hearts to 100 tokens (or any other balanced number).Then again: it is their game. We either accept or move on. Plenty of games around.
    If I am going to level a character to 20 is that not enough time invested in my character to allow me to do it all over again?
    Why should I have to level to 20 and then grind more just for the ability to level up again?

How does Turbine benefit by me NOT TRing?

This thread is the PERFECT EXAMPLE of the lack of visibility that the Lamannia forum sections have.

The Devs habit is to post there in response to Lamannia feedback. And their habit is to only read Lamannia feedback from there.

Please use the Lamannia Dev Tracker in my signature to get yourself caught up on some of the Devs' most recent posts.

Another reason the Lamannia Dev Tracker needs to be added up at the top as a quick link.

Quote Originally Posted by Syrrah View Post
    A bit OT, but yesterday I grinded 20 tokens for a true heart in 4.5 hours.
    ohhwww.. come on.. !

how can you grind 20 tokens in 4.5 hours ? ..this can't be true.

but in 2 days sure you have 20 tokens at time.

There are not only teens who play the game 24 hours at day in Eberron.
    i have a job during daytime to do.. what do you expect ? i should stay at home to grind some tokens ?

There just NOTHING to change about tokens and HeartsOfWood in my opinion, this is a pure forced unwelcomed thing by devs.

Quote Originally Posted by drathdragon View Post
    ohhwww.. come on.. !

how can you grind 20 tokens in 4.5 hours ? ..this can't be true...
    Yeah! It took a guild mate and me at least 6 hours of farming challenges to get 31 Tokens...

oh... wait...

I agree the cost is too low with today's 25+ chars, IF and ONLY IF the Tokens/Commendations of Valor are BtA AND available from the current run of Epic quests along with extras from Saga completions.

Tying the CoV's to Saga completion is a huge mistake, as has been pointed out by many people in the multiple threads on Lamannia Forums.
    Once upon a time, I was part of a team, and we saved some children. What have you done with your life?