Default Here's hoping...

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post

@producerglin
    "There is a huge misunderstanding about the number of Sagas needed to earn a HoW. I am hoping we clear that up today."

yeah, it's Twitter and not here but it's a reply.
    Borrowed ^this^ from another thread. As I don't follow twitter, and have no desire to become a twit, can anyone tell me if they've posted (or tweeted - whatever) anything towards clearing up this "huge misunderstanding?" Or is tomorrow going to be "Commendation Saga day IV: A New Hope"
    Now excuse me while I wander off to arm myself with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and hunker down behind my Armored Beer Refrigerator, while I have the UFO's take control of the Congresional Wives with the help of the International Cocaine Smugglers and the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow - btw, do you have change for 10 million population?

Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post
    Borrowed ^this^ from another thread. As I don't follow twitter, and have no desire to become a twit, can anyone tell me if they've posted (or tweeted - whatever) anything towards clearing up this "huge misunderstanding?" Or is tomorrow going to be "Commendation Saga day IV: A New Hope"
    There has been no official word that I could find using Dev Tracker for either regular or Lamannia forums.

Worse, this is along the lines of what we were expecting... "Oh! Those are just placeholder values."

:|
    There is no free lunch.

Hero

Posted on twitter as responses to some people (as of 743pm EST):

Erik DDO ?@producerglin 23m

@LordDunmore @rwfrk it's not the players fault there is confusion. I wouldn't claim that. I will claim there is confusion. #mybad
    View conversation
    Erik DDO ?@producerglin 1h

@wf187 I am focused on it now! It's been a busy day on top of some active changes from the design team coming in. #soon

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post
    It's taking a long time because they found out the huge misunderstanding was actually with the development team drastically underestimating the number we would be required to run.