Thread: elemental armor

Community Member

Default elemental armor

pieces of armor that make immune to an element!

starts by finding correct elemental orb
    red = Fernia = immune to fire
    pale blue= Risa = immune to cold
    white = Lamannia = immune to electric
    light yellow = Siberys = immune to light
    purple = Eberron = immune to force
    blackish red = Kyber = immune to negative
    bright red = Jorasco = immune to positive
    bright green = greensteel = immune to acid
    gray = Resonance = immune to sonic

then take armor striped of enchantment and enhancement with Dust of Disjunction!

finally combine armor and orb in stone of change!

how to find orbs i would leave up to devs!!

also orbs only apply to docent or body armor!!

Community Member

Permanent immunity to an element is exorbitantly overpowered. You appear new, so I figure you just haven't made it to high enough content to realize how unrealistic it is to ask for that, or how much this would devalue things like Evasion, but it's asking way too much

Community Member

The first time I saw this, I was thinking of the two bits of equipment missing from Vaults of the Artificers (Earthplate Armor and Fiery Tunic), or armor that requires Khyber Dragonshards and allow you to bind elementals to your armor (which is a thing in tabletop; the Bind Elemental feat allows you to do so, and it's both a key ability of some Xen'drik drow and the Zil gnomes).

It's strange that an item like Earthplate Armor doesn't exist (it's essentially a full plate that allows you to cast Stoneskin on yourself as a 9th level spell), since it'd be a pretty cool item (+1 to +5 full plate, some DR or PRR, increasing Stoneskin effect, increased Acid Resistance, level 16 or level 20 could grant an Earthgrab Guard effect). The Fiery Tunic would definitely be the fire version of a Frozen Tunic, and most likely the Fiery Tunic was scrapped because there's an equivalent somewhere else (most likely the Cloak of Flames).

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    Permanent immunity to an element is exorbitantly overpowered. You appear new, so I figure you just haven't made it to high enough content to realize how unrealistic it is to ask for that, or how much this would devalue things like Evasion, but it's asking way too much
    No I think he is suggesting immunity to all elements.