Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Member

Default make a suggestion!

I'm not willing to take part in this crackbrained new TR-nonsense
    As we all know, turbine doesnt care about customer wishes and just launch their brain-diarrhea in U20. Already cancelled subcription, now I need a good alternative.

Any suggestions?
    Innogen * Calleia * Cladis * Zicke * Dipi

of Sarlona

Quote Originally Posted by Calleia View Post
    As we all know, turbine doesnt care about customer wishes and just launch their brain-diarrhea in U20. Already cancelled subcription, now I need a good alternative.

Any suggestions?
    Someone recommended rift to me a while back, you're welcome to try it.

Community Member

I'd wait and see how they respond, these changes haven't gone live yet and they've already altered aspects of the new TR system because of player feedback. Maybe they'll win you back?

I would, however, recommend Pokémon X and Y, which are mind-blowingly brilliant games and have lots of easy to use multiplayer features.

Community Member HernandoCortez's Avatar

Waiting for some good suggestions as well.
    EXTREME PREJUDICE™ - by Turbine.
    GHOSTBANE™ - by Turbine.
    LMAO! M...D...? Seriously? - You have received an infraction...

Community Member

Any suggestions?
    Inno!!! nooo, dont abandon me! :P

Suggestion: make your voice loud and clear that you are unhappy with the proposed changes . . . but remember these are proposed changes and not final.

Wait until the finalized changes are revealed before doing anything drastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    Suggestion: make your voice loud and clear that you are unhappy with the proposed changes . . . but remember these are proposed changes and not final.

Good bye cruel world!!

;P

Community Member

Suggestion: make your voice loud and clear that you are unhappy with the proposed changes . . .
    when did Turbine ever LISTEN to their customers? Nearly everyone I know/ talked to is unhappy.

and.. hi XEB!! - I wont finally leave until I depleted my amount of Tokens I still have. I just need to decide who needs how many tokens. Time for you and pope to get back so we can farm some challenges to stock up

of Sarlona

when did Turbine ever LISTEN to their customers? Nearly everyone I know/ talked to is unhappy.
    it's happened after tons of torches and pitchforks.

This... is disturbingly un-trollish behavior.

Just sayin...
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

If they respond favorably, I might be willing to buy some points.

I have been holding out for QUITE SOME TIME to buy points. I would really like to have some of the new content (Wheloon), but I cannot buy points as long as they are listening more to their bean counters and marketing department than their players.

Any suggestions?
    I feel for you. My VIP subscription is all they get now. Until they start working FOR the customer I refuse to get fleeced again. This hair brain annual xpack bait and switch stuff gotta stop and it's time that they realize that monetizing everything only leads to dissatisfaction among long time players.

I'm more then willing to pay for this game, but when I have to swipe my credit card to play for stuff I already pay for I get pretty steamed (looking at you 3 shards to tele me somewhere on a gigantic map).

it's happened after tons of torches and pitchforks.
    Now in the DDOstore, 4999 pitchfork and torch box.
    Includes tar, feathers, 5 x outrage potions, +1 holy IX pitchfork and +8 Flaming IX torch.

Quote Originally Posted by patang01 View Post
    Includes tar, feathers, 5 x outrage potions, +1 holy IX pitchfork and +8 Flaming IX torch.
    Fortunately, I already have the following:

Eternal Pitchfork of Doom
    Eternal Flask of Outrage (Level 30)

I guess you can say that these items were both "crafted."

Were you around when Cannith Crafting was first introduced? With infamous Greater Halfling Bane shard which required Chattering Ring as an ingredient? [1]

The reaction was universally negative, and Turbine did listen.

[1] That was the most absurd example, but far from the only one
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Any suggestions?
    Personally, in anticipation of changes going through and deciding enough is enough, I am re-installing Skyrim and checking out my old Kingdom of Loathing account. Yes, Kingdom of Loathing.

Of course, things may change from planned, but given past history I'm doubtful, and if they change I may still be upset enough to wander away, purely figuring it was planned from the start, or at the very least, this is their train of thought.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by brian14 View Post
    Were you around when Cannith Crafting was first introduced? With infamous Greater Halfling Bane shard which required Chattering Ring as an ingredient? [1]
    well, I just think there is a little difference between Greater Halfling Bane crafting and TRing. I believe most players get along even without crafting Greater Halfling Bane (I mean.. Greater Halfling Bane???).
    But there are a lot of players (like me) who just love TRing, running the WHOLE content they payed for and not just grind the newest Update to get items that become obsolete with the next U anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Cauthey_No_CCInfo
    Eternal Pitchfork of Doom
    Eternal Flask of Outrage (Level 30)
    omg I want those!!

of Sarlona

Any suggestions?
    Current: Neverwinter, Rift, Aion

Upcoming: Everquest Next, ArcheAge, Core Blaze
    "People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. ... People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true." Terry Goodkind

Quote Originally Posted by patang01 View Post
    does NOT stack after opened.. so that would take 9 spaces after opening

Community Member

well, Elderscrolls online got some nice reputations but not coming until next year..
    i don't like Neverwinter tho.. maybe just get back to Tetris.

of Sarlona

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast