I joined this game, because it was F2P.
With so many packs it's so hard to play as F2P (you can play only a small part of the game).
With the tokens of the 12 it was a good game as F2P:
- level up to 20, farm some old epics (neither of which is F2P btw)
- TR and get some TPs on the way back to lvl20
Lvl20 brings this:
- can't TR, unless you have new packs (which are super expensive for F2P)
- and you are ready to grind it for years until you finally get that True Druidic Heart of Wood
- the cheapest way probably will be Gianthold pack, but it's still not cheap (was the most expensive pack before U14)
In other words, U20 makes this game officially P2P.
- why F2P model was so bad?
- why anyone in the company thinks that ghost towns will give more profit?
- does it mean that this game is trying to get as much money as it can just before it closes? Any ETA on that? 1 year?
- anyway, why not give us an option to buy more BtC space? (I'd like to have at least some fun until this game closes)