Question Need Help! - A few questions about using +20 LR to change my build

Hey guys, here comes my question:

I played a pure lv.20 wizard(Epic 5) and want to use my +20 LR to change to 16Wiz/2FvS/2Monk.
    1. Since now I'm True-Natual, shall I need to buy an Ali-change item from DDO Store before LR, or I can directly goto LR to pick up my Monk Level?(Which needs L-N)
    2. Will I lose my Epic Level or I'll keep my Epic levels?
    3. For the Epic Destiny, is it possible for me to directly pickup Ex-Angel or I have to go from Magister slowly to EA?

Thank you very much for answering!
    Dungeons and Dragons!!!

Community Member

1. You'll need to change alignment first.
    2. You'll keep them. If you don't then submit a ticket and a GM will fix them up for you.
    3. Not sure how this works with Lesser Reincarnations. You'll probably have to move slowly through them.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuresong View Post
    Hey guys, here comes my question:

I played a pure lv.20 wizard(Epic 5) and want to use my +20 LR to change to 16Wiz/2FvS/2Monk.
    1. Since now I'm True-Natual, shall I need to buy an Ali-change item from DDO Store before LR, or I can directly goto LR to pick up my Monk Level?(Which needs L-N)
    2. Will I lose my Epic Level or I'll keep my Epic levels?
    3. For the Epic Destiny, is it possible for me to directly pickup Ex-Angel or I have to go from Magister slowly to EA?

Thank you very much for answering!
    For #3, the moment you select an active destiny, that choice is locked in. Regardless of whatever reincarnation you put your character through, it will need to move through the spheres by either leveling a destiny to 3 or 4 to unlock adjacent or using Keys of Fate store item to unlock adjacent destinies.

Also, a moot point, but a character needs a minimal of 6 levels in a Destiny related class to be able to select that destiny so your planned build would not be able to select EA anyway (would have needed at least 6 levels in Cleric, FvS, or Pal to do so).

Would like to stress to do the alignment change before you even talk to Grust and begin the LR. After LRing, even if you haven't begun re-leveling your character, you can not change your alignment since the item is usable in taverns only and the Heart of Wind ship is not considered a tavern.
    Officer of Disciples of the Apocalypse on Sarlona
    Himawari Life 3 - 1 FvS | Svipul Life 3 - 1 FvS | Chikaze Life 2 - 2 PAL / 2 MNK / 4 FVS
    Completionist Project: GLaDOS - Life 14 of ??: Bladeforged 'Zeus' - Started 22/02/14

Quote Originally Posted by kuro_zero View Post
    For #3, the moment you select an active destiny, that choice is locked in. Regardless of whatever reincarnation you put your character through, it will need to move through the spheres by either leveling a destiny to 3 or 4 to unlock adjacent or using Keys of Fate store item to unlock adjacent destinies.

Also, a moot point, but a character needs a minimal of 6 levels in a Destiny related class to be able to select that destiny so your planned build would not be able to select EA anyway (would have needed at least 6 levels in Cleric, FvS, or Pal to do so).

Would like to stress to do the alignment change before you even talk to Grust and begin the LR. After LRing, even if you haven't begun re-leveling your character, you can not change your alignment since the item is usable in taverns only and the Heart of Wind ship is not considered a tavern.
    Thank you very much for replying! It really helps me a lot.
    Dungeons and Dragons!!!