Community Member

Default WTB MoTU Standard or TP Codes

Got them, never mind this thread.
    Last edited by Asterales; 11-03-2013 at 12:31 AM.

Good luck to you. Not many people trading codes anymore.

If someone is selling and would rather deal with someone more established, with a history of successful transactions, I'm paying more than that for Shadowfell or TP codes.

Community Member

I don't know, I would like to think posting on forums would help ease the idea a bit more since my account and characters are made public. If I were to do something wrong, you would know exactly who to perma ban.

And I do have some reputation in game, just not on forums. I can provide some more reputable persons to vouch for me in game. I will respect their privacy by not posting their in-game-names in this thread.

Considering how much plat people pay for Otto Boxes and Raid Timer Bypasses, I think my initial offer is fairly accurate. But I am open for negotiations - message me in game to haggle.

If that really is atma, you have some catching up to do. No one knows your characters from your forum account, MyDDO is long gone. And code trades are completely unregulated, Turbine doesn't care a whit if someone rips people off in code trades - "perm ban" hahahaha.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by cdr View Post
    If that really is atma, you have some catching up to do. No one knows your characters from your forum account, MyDDO is long gone. And code trades are completely unregulated, Turbine doesn't care a whit if someone rips people off in code trades - "perm ban" hahahaha.
    Eh, a certain someone stole that name when I name changed Atmadarkwolf into Atrumlupus. But you're right about the perma ban comment being mute, forget I ever said that then

I am kinda lost on this.
    I have tons of ddo points but how do I buy something and give to someone else?

I would be interested but I won't give real world items for in game currency unless I know the person or if they trade first.

Toons - Ziffin / Hirtz / Mheka / Duskh
    Guild - High Lords of Malkier
    Server - Sarlona

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sehenry03 View Post
    I am kinda lost on this.
    I have tons of ddo points but how do I buy something and give to someone else?

I would be interested but I won't give real world items for in game currency unless I know the person or if they trade first.
    This isn't about spending turbine points in the in game store. It's about buying off the DDO Market, the very first message / link provided in the original post. You would end up with a code which you can then simply give to me.

Concerns of trust, I already addressed that in the original post as well. It is understandable if that isn't enough, but oh well.