Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!

Default The Dumbest invention ever!

Car/Truck/Vehicle Horn Honks that our key faubs (spelling) create to tell us they are locked. Honk, Honk!

This is waking people up all over the World who need peace and quite to sleep and ruining our concentration late at night!

Why not just press the button and the lights of our vehicles flash a few moments to let us know instead of using the fking horn!

Godamnit!

Since this was invented the World has gone to shambles! Lack of sleep from this phenomena is creating the Human race to go insane. At 2 or 3 in the Morning you are killing peace and quite that our Brains need and it happens at least 10 to 20 times a day around the times of 1:30 am to 3 am where I live! We need peace and quite and you late night ******** who drink until the bars close and then drive home and lock your vehicle doors with this creation are ruining the fabric of the Human Race! Not your fault I know, but this needs to be changed!
    Last edited by zDragonz; 10-20-2013 at 07:58 PM.

It's so blind people can tell when they've locked their car doors, obviously...

Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!

They could get a vibration in their hands from the key faub which would signal it is locked.

Also how about those of us who live too far from home when we are at work and sometimes need a quick hour nap to recharge during our lunch hour. That becomes impossible now. Assuming of course the nap is taken in our vehicle and taking a nap inside our workplace is impossible and/or against company policy.
    Last edited by zDragonz; 10-21-2013 at 04:06 AM. Reason: to was misspelled. ....too far from home

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnbeimnech View Post
    It's so blind people can tell when they've locked their car doors, obviously...
    Wait a minute here. How did this blind person drive in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by zDragonz View Post
    With their HANDS, duh...

Quote Originally Posted by blerkington View Post
    Hi,
    This is where we are now. Ride the walrus, or drown in its wake
    Thanks.

Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlsdown View Post
    With their HANDS, duh...

The same hands they use to push the braille-dotted buttons on the drive-thru ATMs.

I kid not.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual

Community Member

Car/Truck/Vehicle Horn Honks that our key faubs (spelling) create to tell us they are locked. Honk, Honk!

This is waking people up all over the World who need peace and quite to sleep and ruining our concentration late at night!

Why not just press the button and the lights of our vehicles flash a few moments to let us know instead of using the fking horn!

Godamnit!

Since this was invented the World has gone to shambles! Lack of sleep from this phenomena is creating the Human race to go insane. At 2 or 3 in the Morning you are killing peace and quite that our Brains need and it happens at least 10 to 20 times a day around the times of 1:30 am to 3 am where I live! We need peace and quite and you late night ******** who drink until the bars close and then drive home and lock your vehicle doors with this creation are ruining the fabric of the Human Race! Not your fault I know, but this needs to be changed!
    For most vehicles with this feature, it can be enabled/disabled/altered via dash controls. Both my mom's and dad's cars honk only when you press the Lock button twice.

This means everyone is honking at you on purpose.
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

I'm still trying to figure out why they put vanity mirrors on the drivers visor in cars...
    Shouldn't you be.... Oh I don't know.... Driving?
    Last edited by Bekki; 10-24-2013 at 11:22 AM.
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    The same hands they use to push the braille-dotted buttons on the drive-thru ATMs.

I kid not.
    Yeah, but this at least makes sense, since the atm machines are standard factory lines and a lot of them are placed in walkup locations. Faster for the company to just make the one model than two. Also, blind people have friends and relatives who will drive them in the backseat.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlsdown View Post
    With their HANDS, duh...

EDIT: ninja'd
    Agro - Paryan, Pary, Parrii, Parriahh
    Bringers of Darkness