Thread: Shard of Power

Community Member

Default Shard of Power

I was trying to add a prefix to a deconstructed Shard of Power that already has a suffix crafted into it. When I put it in the machine I get an error saying that the item already has a suffix and needs to be deconstructed to add a new shard. But the shard I'm trying to add is a prefix. Is this WAI (only one shard can be crafted into a Shard of Power)?

Some shards aren't correctly identified. What specific effect do you have on the shard now, and what are you trying to apply?

Community Member

I increased it's potential to +10 and I had applied a Shard of Good Luck +2. Then I tried adding a Proof Against Poison +10 Shard, but said that there was already a suffix. The poison shard was non-flexible from Arcane crafting. Suppose I could try a flexible Proof Against Poison +6 from the Divine crafting school.

And I just did try a +6 flexible shard and it worked. Thanks! I still want my +4 to poison saves :P

Want to say that proof against poison was one of the borked shards, along with natural armor. If you are flush with crafting mats, you can try disjucting the trinket and applying proof against poison first, since that sometimes allows you to fit the borked shards onto the item.

Community Member

Default What to do

Have +2 liquid, but have no idea of