Default Please fix s&b 'spin' animation

At some point my s&b gained a spin animation at the end of my attack chain (I think in U19). This is extremely annoying because this animation actually moves your character each time. In a long fight you have to constantly readjust your position which breaks the attack chain and any standing still enhancements (I use stand against the tide when tanking). I even killed myself once by not paying attention in CitW and the thing threw me off the ledge...

/Signed. Also please fix the bug where you temporarily lose the hit points from greater defensive stance when you change weapon sets.
    Aryk Stoutheart, Vanguard Paladin
    Grolyn Stoutheart, Divine Disciple Cleric
    Rindyl Twirliblade, Elven Swashbuckler

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmeth View Post
    /Signed. Also please fix the bug where you temporarily lose the hit points from greater defensive stance when you change weapon sets.
    This was fixed on lammania last I checked but the stepping to the side at the end of every attack sequence was still there (even though it was removed from the known issue list )
    Last edited by Krelar; 10-19-2013 at 05:49 PM.

2014 DDO Players Council
    Alt-pletionist

just remove the whole spin part, it looks terribad, and is annoying as hell to see over and over and over. extra demonstrative attacks should always be reserved for special longer cooldown single shot attacks and cleaves.

DDO combat looks like a badly animated ballet.
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClan View Post
    You can't possibly design good gameplay if excitement unpredictability and unknowns are NOT ALLOWED because they confuse some players who want everything cut and dried and spelled out for them.