Default Poll: Have your say on the new Heroic TR mechanics

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p...b009e50efc7297

Maybe we can get an idea on numbers, this may help Turbine in the decision making process
    Last edited by Finhurst; 10-19-2013 at 01:40 PM.

Community Member

Ibtl

Community Member

turbine killed your poll o.0

Quote Originally Posted by Finhurst View Post
    http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p...b009e50efc7297

Maybe we can get an idea on numbers, this may help Turbine in the decision making process
    The problem with your poll is that it doesn't get specific enough. For example:

XP curve for second life and third life TRs has been reduced. I like this change.

They added more past life feats to get from Epic TR, and put that and Heroic TR on separate timers. I like this change.

They are apparently going to make you either pay to TR, or be almost at cap running sagas to get the commendations I don't like this, in a game that's supposed to be F2P. See the problem here?

Community Member

I am pretty sure all the people that said yes they like it are because the poll did not ask specifically over whether people were okay with a heroic TR taking 400+ quests to do instead of 10-40 quests.
    Everyone who is not in the true definition of "hardcore" is looked down on as a "casual", unwilling or incapable of understanding the true brilliance of having twelve-year-olds insult you while they are teabagging your virtual corpse. - Christian Ward columnist for The Escapist