Community Member

Default LFG that uses a voice chat system

I'm a returning player. I haven't played in years and for all intensive purposes a newbie. I'm looking for a guild that has quite a few members that utilize a voice chat system, such as Team speak, Ventrilo, Mumble , ect) I play at different times but PST or GMT -6 time would work probably work best, but the time zone is not really a major factor as I have quite a lot of flexibility in my schedule. If you have any questions please feel free.

Default sublimechaos

so far all i use is dolby axon. i have multi charaters across the servers but my home is saralona. My ain is HarkChaos

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Griffon's Nest used to have that, and still seems to be fairly active from what I can see, you might want to talk to some of them to see if it would be a fit.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by bverji View Post
    I'm a returning player. I haven't played in years and for all intensive purposes a newbie. I'm looking for a guild that has quite a few members that utilize a voice chat system, such as Team speak, Ventrilo, Mumble , ect) I play at different times but PST or GMT -6 time would work probably work best, but the time zone is not really a major factor as I have quite a lot of flexibility in my schedule. If you have any questions please feel free.
    You know they have a voice chat system in game right? You could just use that.

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw2000 View Post
    You know they have a voice chat system in game right? You could just use that.
    Sometimes the in game chat isn't a great option. My guild uses a TS to chat while not grouped. Another great use of a third party voice system is to be able to discuss and control raids outside of party chat.
    Sarlona
    D E S T R U C T I O N
    Saeraph - 20 FvS / 8 Epic (6th life), Saerine - 10 Monk / 8 Fighter / 2 Druid / 8 Epic (8th life)