Community Member

Default What to do in Stormreach when you're level 7 (again)

I'm a frequent victim of alt-itis, and find myself making a lot of new characters. When I didn't have Veteran Status, it was pretty straightforward - Korthos, or skip Korthos and hit the Harbour early. Starting at level 7, on the other hand, there's a lot of options. (Having recently returned from a reasonably long hiatus, there's even more than I had before; I have yet to try out Challenges, for example.)

Where do you go with your new Veterans? (Or with your level 7 characters in general, if you haven't earned/bought Veteranship )

2014 DDO Players Council

Go run all the lowbie Coin Lord favor right away. You still get some XP for it at level 7, and you want it anyway for the inventory space.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SirValentine View Post
    Go run all the lowbie Coin Lord favor right away. You still get some XP for it at level 7, and you want it anyway for the inventory space.
    Amusingly, that's exactly what I was in the middle of doing when I posted! Are there any other useful things like that I should be going after? As a melee artificer, I was considering the Sentinels of Stormreach chain because I have yet to have a single bastard sword drop, and there's a decent one in there (though possibly as an artificer I can craft better? Crafting is something else I need to get my head around).

first thing i do is get voice of master.. then 150 coin lord favor.. then house p favor(time wrap)... after all these you should be 9~10 =P

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by burningwind View Post
    first thing i do is get voice of master.. then 150 coin lord favor.. then house p favor(time wrap)... after all these you should be 9~10 =P
    Thanks! I haven't hit Delera's yet on this character, and the xp boost would be most handy.

Coin lord and house K favor is a great place to start. VoM not a high priority for me since 1st lifer the XP comes ridiculously fast. House P favor for pendant of Time is next priority and after the CL and House K runs pretty much set for Threnal.

I wouldn't worry about getting b-sword until higher level. The Nicked named weapons from the market place chain are solid (can't recall the name). At low levels I prefer a big 2-gander like carnifex and transition to the toon's signiture weapon(s) and fighting style at around 12 (GS if TR, various +5 of Holy for non-TR)
    Officer of Disciples of the Apocalypse on Sarlona
    Himawari Life 3 - 1 FvS | Svipul Life 3 - 1 FvS | Chikaze Life 2 - 2 PAL / 2 MNK / 4 FVS
    Completionist Project: GLaDOS - Life 14 of ??: Bladeforged 'Zeus' - Started 22/02/14