Community Member EnjoyTheJourney's Avatar

Default In-game general chat channel on Orien is on fire about the planned-forhero TR changes

I don't know if it breaks TOS to post quotes and so I'll paraphrase the comments appearing on General Chat on the Orien server (from many players).

1. I regret coming back, now that I know about the impending TR changes.
    2. I'm done with TR after U20 arrives.
    3. I'm done with this game after U20 arrives.
    4. This change sucks.
    5. I'm new and I wanted to enjoy this game, and this is what they plan to do?

There's not a single comment that I've seen that is in any way complimentary, regarding the upcoming changes to heroic TRs.

I must be missing something. Just read the lamania notes and haven;t seen anything game breaking. Is this just a troll thread or is there something new I missed?
    Captain's Crew - Ghallanda

for all guys at Orien, might I suggest to either form a marketplace sit.in like we did on Wayfinder? or please come and do a special one-time toon on Wayfinder and join us there. Any action and help is MOST welcome!

Pirate Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by redraider View Post
    I must be missing something. Just read the lamania notes and haven;t seen anything game breaking. Is this just a troll thread or is there something new I missed?
    As I posted elsewhere:
    They are planning to remove the option to buy hearts from the Twelve for tokens yes.
    Instead you are expected to run sagas. One heroic heart will cost 900 of the new favors (Epic hearts are 2000). One completed EH saga on lama is netting you 17 favor. Have fun with the math...

Greetz,
    Red Orm

Quote Originally Posted by redraider View Post
    As the authority on all things trolling, I rate the OP's post as . . . NOT a troll.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by RedOrm View Post
    As I posted elsewhere:
    They are planning to remove the option to buy hearts from the Twelve for tokens yes.
    Instead you are expected to run sagas. One heroic heart will cost 900 of the new favors (Epic hearts are 2000). One completed EH saga on lama is netting you 17 favor. Have fun with the math...

Greetz,
    Red Orm
    It sounds like it is time to start running tokens and gettting tons of TR heart of woods as much as possible before this change goes into Live.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ermin_Sivarch View Post
    It sounds like it is time to start running tokens and gettting tons of TR heart of woods as much as possible before this change goes into Live.
    Or offer resistance as long as it is not too late. Join us on Wayfinder or if there's a sit-in on your preferred server, be present there.

I happen to fit squarely into category 1. Here's what I posted on the guild forum a little while back:

Never regretted spending my money on a game more. I expected at least a few more months of fun before they fudge it up
    "People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. ... People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true." Terry Goodkind