Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Petition...

Quote Originally Posted by Lubed View Post
    People freaking out about comm amounts in a beta build is just silly.
    Hi Welcome.

Lamannia is a preview server, what goes on Lamannia goes on Live servers without change.

/signed

Also may not entirely stop me playing in the future, but I don't see as much play if this goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by SirValentine View Post
    Don't remove existing hearts-for-tokens trade-in. Other than that, I'm OK with the new proposed system.
    ^^THIS
    /signed
    Adding to the current system is fine, but don't take away the tokens of the twelve for heroic TR hearts. I'll let VIP lapse when it's up and won't resubscribe. WB will stop getting my money.....
    All Haiku courtesy of Kayerith: RAID HAIKU!!: Velah isn't scared//we are killing the zombies//Dahliya is mean? <> Running for the hound!//making babbies fight mommy!//Michael Vick Approved <> Do you trust the shroud?//We must fight Harry two times//bring D-R Breakers <> Race haiku!!: Rusties eat war-forged//I laugh at their suffering//the screams are funny <> War-forged have no souls//batteries not included//save your receipt please <> Toaster surfing haiku!!: Jumping in the air//warforged crowding below me//I cannot get down!!! <> Confusion claims me!//which gender has facial hair?//male or female dwarves? <> It cannot be true! // a dwarf with no beard appears!//ABOMINATION!!

/signed

Turbine please reconsider your decision to remove tr hearts from the twelve, as this will be the last straw that broke the camels back for many players myself included. If this change is made I will stop playing and take my money elsewhere. I have watched this game go down hill since I joined, which is too bad since I do enjoy it, but the line is being drawn in the sand with this change. This is a poor decision on your part, which will cost you a large chunk of your already declining player base. There are many other areas of the game which need to be addressed, but you choose to make a change for the worst to one area which your customer is happy with.

Default didnt read

everything is terrible next update
    /signed
    Elemo IronCast - Patorikku Yama - Happyfruit Wardancer - Toysoldier - Wookiee ~Ghallanda~

/not signed. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    Norg Fighter12/Paladin6/Monk2, Jacquiej Cleric18/Monk1/Wiz1, Rabiez Bard16/Ranger3/Cleric1, Hangover Bard L20, Boomsticks Fighter12/Monk 6/Druid 2, Grumblegut Ranger8/Paladin6/Monk6, Rabidly Rogue L20, Furiously Rogue10/Monk6/Paladin4, Snowcones Cleric 12/Ranger 6/Monk 2, Norge Barbarian 12/FVS4/Rogue4. Guild:Prophets of The New Republic Khyber.

Community Member

Default thanks for your input...

Quote Originally Posted by maddmatt70 View Post
    /not signed. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    thanks for your input...but we could care less what you think...don't let the door hit you...on your way out of this thread. Pleasse refrain from making your own comments here, this is a petition for the people it DOES affect, not a trolls playground. TYVM and have a nice day

/signed

Community Member EnjoyTheJourney's Avatar

/signed

Add another heroic TR mechanism if you'd like, but leave the one already in existence in the game.

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

/signed
    <seemingly offensive Army of Darkness quote>

Quote Originally Posted by kanordog View Post
    /signed

I stopped paying till the new TR plans will be revoked.
    dont. come and join the protest on wayfinder.

Quote Originally Posted by EndofDDOdays View Post
    thanks for your input...but we could care less what you think...don't let the door hit you...on your way out of this thread. Pleasse refrain from making your own comments here, this is a petition for the people it DOES affect, not a trolls playground. TYVM and have a nice day
    The man's got as much right to voice his opinion as any of us. Not that I agree with it.

Still on the fence over whether it'd be better to push for a saga per pack or two, or extending the token drops throughout the new stuff for a way to sync systems, myself. Though with Turbine's history of refusal to abandon systems they're actively working on, leaning towards the former as the more pragmatic approach.

Community Member

Default if he wants to voice his opinion....

Quote Originally Posted by Scraap View Post
    The man's got as much right to voice his opinion as any of us. Not that I agree with it.

Still on the fence over whether it'd be better to push for a saga per pack or two, or extending the token drops throughout the new stuff for a way to sync systems, myself. Though with Turbine's history of refusal to abandon systems they're actively working on, leaning towards the former as the more pragmatic approach.
    if he wants to voice his opinion (or troll) he can open his own thread called "I like to troll" . This is an official petition to keep the game alive. If you aren't interested In doing THAT, you are wasted space here. We need sigs not trolls TYVM

Quote Originally Posted by EndofDDOdays View Post
    This thread is dedicated to everyone who would like their voice to be heard regarding the new TR system. I myself will be quitting this game if this change goes live. If you would like to combine our efforts in stopping the new TR system please post to this thread. Make sure to list your server and a toon name. Please state your issues with the new TR system and how you will be reacting if it does indeed go live. Also please refrain from making comments that could get this thread locked. This is for SERIOUS protestors only. My concern is simple...The cost of this game is driving away players. The servers are empty as it is. I have paid for many things in this game...but TR will not be one of them. This change will Indeed be the death of DDO. One needs only to look at the population charts post UD19 to see that this games new LOOK is chasing away players. Does turbine really think MAKING us pay for TR is going to keep US or bring back the player that quit right as UD19 dropped? PLEASE DDO, DO THE RIGHT THING...TYVM from the players that care...we love the game, but these changes are too much.
    "This is for SERIOUS protestors only." by EndofDDOdays

With your silly user name, how exactly you wanna look serious? You are simple not and just wanna bring some more doOOoom to the forums.

Community Member

Default I would love to respond to you...

Quote Originally Posted by Skavenaps View Post
    "This is for SERIOUS protestors only." by EndofDDOdays

With your silly user name, how exactly you wanna look serious? You are simple not and just wanna bring some more doOOoom to the forums.
    But your post actually makes absolutely no sense. Looks like WE are all being taken seriously just check massively.

Community Member

/signed

Why is Turbine spending time changing something that is not broken, especially when the change is going to drive players away? The devs should instead be fixing stuff that is really broken, like the arcane archer capstone & bow enhancements

The amount of grinding being introduced is ridiculous. This is clearly meant to force players to pay to TR, and a high percentage will refuse to do so. Most of my guildies plan to stop TR'ing if this goes through. They will simply move what they can to a different toon & delete the character and start over. A few may pay to TR, but it is not an option for most of us for every toon. This change is completely stupid, and is likely to decrease Turbine's revenue, not increase it. Please do not change the heroic TR. If you want to do so on the new "epic" TR, well, I doubt you'll get many takers, but at least you won't be completely messing up the majority of the player base.

FYI, most of the members of my guild are former Neverwinter Nights players, and were driven away by the changes there. If Turbine wants to drive players away, then proceed on the current path. We'll be looking for something else to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Scraap View Post

If the rates stay roughly the same, and comms become BtA - then honestly, if wouldn't make a difference. But for the comms to work, they'd need to create sagas covering most of the content, first.
    "People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. ... People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true." Terry Goodkind

Quote Originally Posted by Lanhelin View Post
    /sign

Actually TR is the main part of "end-game" - it's hard enough to play and earn the Tokens for TRing for new players like me. I'm VIP but if I'd have to run Sagas again and again (and again) to get 900 commendations OR buy a heart in the shop, I'll probably quit DDO and wait for ESO and WoD. Turbine, don't make the mistake the NWO-guys did. I buy things when I want to, much of them, but not when I'm feeling to be forced to.
    Signed and share the feeling to quote above

Community Member

/signed

I disagree on most of what the project manager has designed since U13. I still play. BUT DDO is not meaning dungeons and dragons online to me (since changes to ac system + to hit system). I prefer Disable Device Over_time.

Side Note: 5k favor is coming. That's 1250 free TP (ok for discount True heart of wood). That may be a free +5 tome. Still good to play. Still can be free. Not defending. Just saying.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aons View Post
    Side Note: 5k favor is coming. That's 1250 free TP (ok for discount True heart of wood). That may be a free +5 tome. Still good to play. Still can be free. Not defending. Just saying.
    And what percentage of players will be able to hit that 5000 Favor? I'm better a pretty small percentage.

A good chunk of people can't complete Epic Elites. Titan and Master Artificer raid were barely ran when raids were popular. Vets for the most part haven't taught players how to do Abbot so most players don't know how to complete it. There are House C Challenges still can't be 5 starred because of the bad mechanics in them. So it's still going to be a while before more than a handful can achieve 5000 favor.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast